GTPWS: GTPlanet Wrestling Series 2

How should fights be laid out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's been busy with GT6 online racing, both in and out of his own personal racing league (Global Rally Organization I believe), from what I can gather from his posting history. He's still around, just not here all that much...
Ah, gotcha.

Anywho, the mystery fighter?

Here's a hint.

He's a real person

As Niku said, yes, I've been very busy recently. I have been doing my championship duties and I can't run away from them. So, that's why I haven't replied recently.

But don't worry: I never forgot about this series! I'm just keeping an eye on the thread.

Ah, gotcha.

Anywho, the mystery fighter?

Here's a hint.

He's a real person

2prcxmu.jpg
?

Well, if we are talking about NJPW guys, then perhaps we should look at someone who has WWE ties. But who could fit these ties, I wonder...

shinsuke-nakamura.jpg

Ah, he fills in quite nicely, I say. Not sure if he would be allowed to do thse devastating knee lifts people either love or hate so much, but hey, it would be a nice way to evoke WWE references... :sly:

Of course, Grandea could not even give a snap about all this and bring a living meme into all this... You know what I mean about that, right?

Quarterfinals will air either late night or tomorrow morning, YouTube is being stubborn today :mad:
Make that this morning, inconsistent power outages being inconsistent.

Also the first recording of quarterfinals crashed as a result :banghead: there's a rigging in the works, I tell you!

Also, botchmania would have a BALL with this series if it was real.

Watched my....humiliation. It was like Me v. Brock Lesnar IRL would be I imagine. Complete embarrassment.
Even I was like "BKG the hell are you even doing??? Where's your savagery?"

Last edited:
Hello there once again friends.

So the tournament, here's what happened:

SFPWX's data was gone due to BSOD whilst recording. Had a mini heart attack. But I managed to rebuild the whole thing back up to shape :P

And then afterwards I completely trailed off with other things happening in life (Family and work... WORK TIME SUCKS BUT I NEED MONEY)

And so now... I'm getting at it.

View attachment 579473

AND THEN FINALS... LIKE. FOR RIZZALS.

Notice:

Youtube keeps taking down the video for a "3rd party copyright violation." Which straight up sucks.

So what I may do is attempt to upload the video on Dailymotion and hope it works.

Back