GTR from concept to production *finally comes to an end* or just the beginning =D

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 408 comments
  • 71,345 views
New test mule spotted, i suppose it doesnt really matter much but notice the resemblance of the quad exhaust and that little red portion in the center of the rear bumber to those pictures on the drawings

6051014001mini4l6pt.jpg

6051014001mini3l6iw.jpg

6051014001mini2l4pf.jpg

6051014001mini1l9pt.jpg

6051014001mini5l4xd.jpg

nissangtrprotoconcept25sk.jpg
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Nice find you found! :O 👍

Too bad its not the real thing! :grumpy: I want to see the REAL THING! :O :lol:
 
What they need to do (and i've been saying this since day 1) with the G35 is remove the red covers of the tails, and just keep the red circles. that would look ridiculously sweet.
 
i just noticed something look at this picture, what the hell is in that hole on the bottom right intake on the bumper? #2 nice rollcage, #3 check out those huge brakes
6051014001mini1l9pt.jpg
 
Nice mule, love the wide body (true GTR).
 
I'll tell you what, SkylineGTR_guy. Had I the money and a license, I'd buy the newer Skyline right now, especially that conceptual drawing at the bottom of Post #181. We may get a REAL Skyline and not the wussy one. Or whatever it will be called.
 
I'll be posting pics of the real car as soon as a iget htem hopefully wednesday night /early thursday morning arizona time
 
If it's a test mule why does it still have the Infiniti badge?
 
Good chance its going to be sold as Infiniti GTR, not Nissan.
 
welp, only 2 more days.
 
I CAN'T WAIT... Oh man - it's almost here.

The new GTR!
 
If it's a test mule why does it still have the Infiniti badge?

perhaps trying not to arouse any suspicion that it is a GTR mechanical test bed.
 
You think infiniti will be coming out with their own tuning works similar to nismo?
 
Oh mah gawd, it's all out in't open come Wednesday, ahm strugglin tah control meself.

And yes with the next GT-R being marketed as a global product, don't be suprised if we do see some wearing the Infiniti badge in some countries.
 
live4speed is probably correct. In the United States - they will most likely make the new GTR badged as Infiniti. Just like how the NSX was badged as an Acura.

Anyways... I'm ready for the 2007 Infiniti GTR. Even better if it was the 2007 Nissan GTR.

WAITING!
 
Omnis
You think infiniti will be coming out with their own tuning works similar to nismo?

maybe, maybe not. lexus' L-sportline never hit it off big in the US. and acura's A spec motif isnt catchy either. personally, i prefer mugen/M-tec, trd, and nismo orignal names over marketing bull****
 
Holy shat! 1 day left I'm gonna frickin p!ss my pants!
 
Z32
maybe, maybe not. lexus' L-sportline never hit it off big in the US. and acura's A spec motif isnt catchy either. personally, i prefer mugen/M-tec, trd, and nismo orignal names over marketing bull****

Yeah, I got ya.

I think it would be kind of funny though. Perhaps their logo thing would be an infiniti symbol (horizontal 8), but like ∞-Tech. Hahaha. That would be so lame.
 
Come on, guy.

:rolleyes:
 
Omnis
You think infiniti will be coming out with their own tuning works similar to nismo?

Yes, look up infiniti R-spec, the trademark is already made in the US, canda, and australia
 
I see. Thanks, GTRguy.
 
Not long now...
 
Less the 24 hours to go guys.
 
9 hours to go :nervous:
 
Ok so i got impatient and changed the date to tomorrow, unfortunaltey nothing showed up on the site. It was worth a try.

8 hours to go
 
Back