GTR from concept to production *finally comes to an end* or just the beginning =D

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 408 comments
  • 71,345 views
7 hours.
 
Fist thing I'm doing when I get to work is taking a look at it, I'm of for the night.
 
Mannn - who's excited? What if it turns out to be the ugliest GTR ever? :scared:
 
I'm gonna film the website as it ticks down to zero during the final countdown.

I wonder how it's gonna work, though. Like, If I'm gonna have to refresh the page or not.
 
D*mn, can't wait to see this marvelous thing!
 
It'll be around 2 am here when the timer runs out....Shall I stay up?!
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Wait...is that GTR proto site really going to show the next GTR during this night? :odd:
 
hmm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .m . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i don't know . .it better i am sleepy
 
I hope this is fake its just a g35 on drugs

ds-gtr-proto-official-007.jpg



ds-gtr-proto-official-005.jpg


ds-gtr-proto-official-006.jpg


ds-gtr-proto-official-003.jpg
 
those pictures look pretty convincing. We'll see for sure in 2 hours, though.

Looks like the R33 is back with a vengeance. The R34 always seemed to be the true continuation of the R32 to me. Perhaps this it's the same way now, but with the R33.
 
57minutes And Counting!
 
Still not a huge fan of the front for now - hopefully it'll grow on me. Still looks good - I wouldn't mind having one. ;)

Remember production is in 2007... things might change a bit.
 
2 minutes, man.
 
Fantastic, everything says coming soon. I got the video, too. lol.

You have to refresh the page when the timer hits zero.

Anyway, the site has tons of pics. The rear lights look amazing. My favorite lights on a car, ever, I suppose.
 
well there she blows.i liked drawings better but it looks ok i am sure they make some changes
 
Back