GTR Spec V Drag Tune Help

Germany
Germany
YOLOMANDEV
I have a GTR Spec V 09 and they are faster than Black Editions. But my Spec V needs a tune. I trap 165mph and cant beat a Black Edition and I have more wheel spin then a Black Edition. What should I do to make it beat Black Editions?

I have a GTR Spec V 09 and they are faster than Black Editions. But my Spec V needs a tune. I trap 165mph and cant beat a Black Edition and I have more wheel spin then a Black Edition. What should I do to make it beat Black Editions?

Start by posting your complete tune so we can give you better feedback.

Try different flips for the transmission.

Does that matter?
It's not a huge difference, but in some cars the torque split can give better top-end pull. Other cars can go from 35-65 to 50-50 and have no effect at all.

Sipe Racing; make sure your car has an engine overhaul and, if you have it installed, remove flat floors or aerodynamic options added to the car. Both of these things will improve your top end.

images

I putted my final gear 3.600 and putted the max speed all way left and 1st gear all way left 2nd gear i didnt touch 3rd gear 2.680 (i dont remember exactly but i left like a inch before the end of the gear to the right) 4th 5th 6th all way right then i putted final gear 2.825

1. Adjust your gears to increase speed. If this is a long race like Stage Route 7, adjust final gear. If it's the generic 1/4 mile on Indy track, adjust final gear then adjust individual gears.
2. Add downforce and weight to reduce wheel spin. Try adjusting suspension too.
3. Try experimenting with the TorqueDifferential or what it's called. I tried 50:50 for drag racing and that works fine.

1. Adjust your gears to increase speed. If this is a long race like Stage Route 7, adjust final gear. If it's the generic 1/4 mile on Indy track, adjust final gear then adjust individual gears.
2. Add downforce and weight to reduce wheel spin. Try adjusting suspension too.
3. Try experimenting with the TorqueDifferential or what it's called. I tried 50:50 for drag racing and that works fine.

Downforce and weight on an AWD car?

Dude I see no reason to get all angry at me. And how does one have wheel spin on a GT-R?
I know you're trying to help, and please don't take offense to this, but have you drag raced at all in GT6? All cars for drag need a certain degree of wheelspin to launch off the line, but obviously too much isn't good. Gearing can reduce it, as will proper suspension settings.

Why didn't you mention that then?

Because of...

Start by posting your complete tune so we can give you better feedback.

Try different flips for the transmission.

This.

Too many people come on here looking for handouts. I see no tune posted, so how are we supposed to know what's wrong with it.

Yes, there is a transmission posted. A trans isn't a tune though

Any tunes for Black Edition?
I have suspension
min/min
Max/max
1/1
1/1
1/1
I need transmission tune for Black Edition and should I use 50:50?

Wait, when did that tune thingy come?? When this place was crawling with people begging for tunes, that would've been a god send so we could 🤬 them over there!!

If u want a fast 09 tune ill give u my second fastes tune that can beat black editions just add me on psn Gucci-_-Mandem

Latest Posts

Back