GTR Spec V Drag Tune Help

Welcome to the club :D lol, high power is boring for many reasons one being tunes online that people use and claim as their own, I swear if you ask one of the people that do this what dampers or spring rates do they wont know anything. Not to mention seeing the same cars day in and day out is so annoying, when you restrict them out with let's say an 800hp restriction everyone insults the lobby and leaves, I've seen a fully lobby lose about ten people in seconds because of this. People have no variety, different power limits and no nitrous is what separates the men from the boys so to speak.

Never tuned with nos and I doubt I ever will, I don't want to offend anyone but I see nos as a way out of having to tuning skills, there are exceptions where people have fast nos tunes but the majority use it because they're slow.

It's not a huge difference, but in some cars the torque split can give better top-end pull. Other cars can go from 35-65 to 50-50 and have no effect at all.

Sipe Racing; make sure your car has an engine overhaul and, if you have it installed, remove flat floors or aerodynamic options added to the car. Both of these things will improve your top end.

yes just take the Murcielago SV for an amazing example.

You can raise the front and rear on some lower hp 4WD cars. Like nick said that need a more stretched gearbox.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back