GTR2 Official!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 923 comments
FatAssBR
Cool, I just wish I had a good PC to play this.

Check! :D

*McLaren*
More piccies for you! Nothing super-duper impressive, but here they are.

jawdrop0ki.gif
drool57li.gif
[neo]WhOa...[/neo] :bowdown: Umm... I hope this isn't premature but I'm almost about ready to say screw the PS3 and GT5 I'll just do PC and GTR2 now. :guity:

I read on another forum, where a (ex??) member of Simbin said that GTR2 is going to be a tad harder, not that much, then GTL for your pc. You need a descent configuration to play GTL. So people, if you're a hardcore gamer and you like the Simbin sims, start to save up for a new pc. :)

Edit: you need a descent configuration to play GTL on max settings (even without any other cars on track).

Well, my PC handled GTL Pretty damn well on medium settings with a full grid and DX9 graphics, so I guess GTR2 is going to work good enough.

drool57li.gif
Masarati!

Oh man, you guys think they'll get smart and actually charge more this time? I mean $25 for GTR was good but $25 for GTR2?? That would be insane!?

I just went in and back out of a coma in the space of half a second.
index.php

gt_masta
Are there any information about DFP support yet?
Every sim I've got on the PC GTR included supports the DFP, SEGA GT supports the DFP (though the steering is digital), I think the DFP can but configured for any PC game even if the game doesn't have support as default, it's only a case of configuring the DFP right or atlering some script in the games contoller files.

My precious little #36 R-GT is back! Whopee! Looks like I continue to dominate with my little Lamborghini throughout the new courses. :D

Glad to see rain effects are updated big time along with heating brake rotors, and new cars.

There is a GTR2 trailer (on another forum), but I can't download. It's rapidshare and I don't know how to download it and put it here.

Thanks! Go to "Free" and then just look for "Download ticket" wait for the stupid time to end and then enter the code and then save. đź‘Ť

thx for the link :) my wheel is broken and i havent played any racing game except NFS: MW for almost a month now :(. damn dfp. damn logitech.

it doesnt look much better than gtl. but it does look good :) i just hope i get a good wheel before it comes out :(

i like how it changes from day to night unlike th original gtr. you can make it so it so a day=24 hours or that a day =16 minutes :dopey: Makes the game a bit more immersive racing from day to night.đź‘Ť randome weather would be nice too.

now.. all we need is the full nurburgring :D nordshlieffe.

Radidshare doesn't work for me, can anyone upload it to another site, or does anyone know of any alternative downloads for it?

Back