GTRA | RSeat WSGTC S3 | Main Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 4,535 comments
  • 248,218 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage will be set to LIGHT yeah?

I ask because in the OP it says damage will be set to HEAVY but damage was set to LIGHT for yesterday's race.


Also i reckon people who raced in yesterday's Race should not be allowed to have a second crack at automatic qualifying in today's race. That gives an unfair advantage IMO.
 
Yes (Can open earlier depending on the hosts). Race starts 30 minutes later after it opens.


Please dont start early.

Like saying if he opens it now then the start will be in 30 mins from then.




6:30 ish pm pst room up
6:45 ish pm pst quailfy
7 ish pm pst start


Thanks

Trajikone
 
Last edited:
@ will-i-am - Start meaning, qualifying will start at that time.

30 mins beforehand should be enough for you guys to join the room - the track was also announce for a week, a ton of time to practice. Ultimately though, the hosts will dictate the green flag. In Season 2, 15-20 minutes was the most the field will wait for a late driver (from the scheduled green flag).

@ Monstar - yes, it will be light.

And yes, you can't race in both. Only Veterans are allowed.
 
Ill be home around 6 pm pst. So i wont be late. Just wanted to make sure that it wont start way before the time. Im up to date with info, track, rules, practice and ect..

30 min practice is plenty.

I was thinking it was 15min prac, 15 min qual, then race start.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Thanks Masi.

Also I seen Jordan had signed up. Will he be doing a pre race or submitting a qualifying time? Would be good to have a race with him.
 
2hrs 25min:) !!! Can't Wait
 
@ everyone - If you are racing today, post in this thread.

I want to gauge how many will show up. :)
 
If I'm not sleeping, am I allowed to join the GT300 NTSC room with the Garaya '03? Maybe not, but i understand, no worry.
And if yes, don't wait me for the checks if I'm late. Cause I'm never late. If I'm not in the room before the checks, this is because i'm sleeping ;)
 
I plan to.
 
I am racing today.

@ Masi
If you'd like me to host today just let me know. I can open up a room whenever you'd like.
 
I am.

Is there a list of veterans who are racing in today's race?
 
Wow, I just discovered something:

I have a Garaya '03. I bought it in the used car dealership few month ago.
I never used it.
So i've just done an engine rebuilt and body rigidity bla bla bla.
Well, i go to the car's settings. She's totally stock. I put up the full DF.
I put down the power limiter to 97.4% and...huh?
326HP
534pp


So i'm forced to down the power limiter at 96.0% to catch 532pp/321HP (not 322 as the cars spec table says...)

What's wrong?
 
Last edited:
It's not broken in?
 
I am.

Is there a list of veterans who are racing in today's race?

Just me, Nepalli, and maybe LHamilton in GT500 room.
 
What can we do for upgrades? (turbos/engines) on takata dome? HP limit having a hard time finding it, need to find out now to have a set-up for tonight:) Thanks xD
 
cls can you open room??
 
Yeah I'll open a practice room in 5
 
I race today.

2hours again. So excited. Wish I dont have connection problem
 
I'm still at the hospital, i'm not sure if i can make it on time for the preseason race. :grumpy:
 
Practice room up:
1472 6399 8537 0920 0904
 
On My Way CSL
*get up from bed, turn on PS3*
 
It looks to me like there are 4 spots still open in the GT300 class. It is not too late to join the pre-season race.

I was considering opening a GT300 practice room.....any takers/objections?

1472-6399-8537-0920-0906
 
Last edited:
Confirm hosting duties please.

GT500:
GT300:


:cheers:

@ Litchi - yes, you can race 👍
 
I have the room up and am ready to host the GT 300 race if nobody else is.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back