- 2,116

- nottingham
- twistedfirework
CSLACRThey tied, isn't that equal ballast?![]()
No. The ballast goes to the highest finisher in the race, or feature race in a dual heat race. Litchi wanted only 4 drivers per race receiving the ballast, no ties 👍
CSLACRThey tied, isn't that equal ballast?![]()
No. The ballast goes to the highest finisher in the race, or feature race in a dual heat race. Litchi wanted only 4 drivers per race receiving the ballast, no ties 👍
I guess it's fine, I'd like to hear at least one reason it's not 100% stupid though. Just one reason why the same amount of points should ever result in different amounts of ballast, anything really, cause I'm at exactly 0 reasons it should be this way.Ballast is determined on finishing position rather than the points when it comes to a tie. Cicua got less ballast at Fuji than me despite having the same points. Samething at Laguna. I got less ballast than Cicua despit having same points as well.
It's EVIL, this ballast system!![]()
You mean single races, right?Bonus points. I got the max bonus points for the round. I got pole and fastest lap and am rewarded with the extra points which give me the same amount of points as Bortech for finishing lower. That's how we ended up on same points.
There's nothing new about people finishing championships on the same points and the person who has the highest finishing position is always regarded as the higher placed driver.
The rules about who gets the ballast if drivers tie have been there since the start. Can't change that now.