GTRA | RSeat WSGTC S3 | Round 3 | Spa Francorchamps | Belgian GT

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 374 comments
France
France

To jump to a different section, just click the links below.

Main Thread | Reports Thread | Round 1 | Round 2

Belgian GT

belgique.png
*.*.*.*
belgique.png
*.*.*.*
spalogo.jpg
*.*.*.*
belgique.png
*.*.*.*
belgique.png

.: GTRA RSeat Round 3 | Spa-Francorchamps | Same Class | Mini-Enduro :.

1+35 laps

February, friday 17th
pal conference
warningp.png
*.*.*.* connect time: 20.00 gmt | 12.00 pst | 15.00 est *.*.*.*
warningp.png

startp.png
*.*.*.* green flag: 20.30 gmt | 12.30 pst | 15.30 est *.*.*.*
startp.png

GT500 ROOM: 1472 6118 3658 4760 6932
Room Host: Litchi
Stewards: Litchi, Rees, tony, Biffy

GT300 ROOM: 1472 6118 3701 4254 0592
Room Host: Paginas
Stewards: Paginas, GV27, Cicua, Andil, twist

February, saturday 18th
ntsc conference
warningp.png
*.*.*.* connect time: 18.30 pst | 21.30 est (sunday 02.30 gmt) *.*.*.*
warningp.png

startp.png
*.*.*.* green flag: 19.00 pst | 22.00 est (sunday 03.00 gmt) *.*.*.*
startp.png

color code: pal conference | ntsc conference
follow wsgtc on: facebook | twitter

Current Ballast, click here.

S3PaBr2-1.png

.: Drivers Briefing :.

You must follow the car specs and regulations pictured below! Not following specs will result in an immediate disqualification.

Your car must be fully broken in before each race. Not following this rule will result in an immediate disqualification.

You are NOT ALLOWED to go in the settings page between feature & sprint race.

While inside the race lobby, do not use the 'chat' feature while stewards are sending out instructions for pre-race checks. If you have questions, go ask them now! Otherwise, read the op. We will be using a special pre-race qualifying that is listed below - read it! Thank you for your patience!

car specs and regulations (all cars at max downforce for gt300!)
gt500 regs - open pp tuning.
carspecstempcopie.png

GT300 / GT500 checklist

this is the order that you (steward) have to follow to proceed of the "checks" before a race in an official wsgtc room.

weight checks

Current Ballast, click here.

• 1240kg -->> NEPALII
  • 1220kg -->> GTP_CSL / El_Aliens69
  • 1200kg -->> MoIeman
  • 1170kg -->> GTP_Cicua / GV27- / maxking39 / BORTECH
  • 1150kg -->> FAK_EV1L / GTP_MONSTAR
  • 1140kg -->> GTP_L_Hamilton / iforcev8
  • 1130kg -->> tony1311 / GTF_Apollo
  • 1120kg -->> RFLXWidowmaker / GTP_OVERHEATING
  • 1110kg -->> OK8_

hp checks

• 315hp -->> apex mr-s / celica
  • 325hp -->> asparadrink's
  • 335hp -->> garaiya's / subaru's
  • 355hp -->> lexus

pp checks

• 525pp -->> GTP_Cicua
  • 526pp -->> NEPALII
  • 529pp -->> MoIeman
  • 530pp -->> asparadrink's
  • 531pp -->> apex mr-s / garaiya '08
  • 536pp -->> iforcev8
  • 538pp -->> garaiya '03
  • 539pp -->> celica
  • 544pp -->> GTP_CSL / El_Aliens69
  • 545pp -->> subaru '08
  • 546pp -->> GTP_OVERHEATING
  • 548pp -->> subaru '03 / GV27-
  • 549pp -->> lexus
    ------------------------
  • 591pp -->> BORTECH
  • 593pp -->> GTP_MONSTAR
  • 594pp -->> tony1311 / GTF_Apollo / maxking39
  • 595pp -->> GTP_L_Hamilton
  • 596pp -->> yms supra / xanavi / calsonic / yellowhat gtr / RFLXWidowmaker
  • 597pp -->> motul / takata / arta / raybrig / stealth nsx
  • 598pp -->> denso / petronas
  • 600pp -->> bandai
  • 601pp -->> eneos
  • 603pp -->> castrol
  • 604pp -->> FAK_EV1L
  • 607pp -->> Z

jbq0zm.png

In association with PURE Racing Evolution ©

Last edited:
spalogo.jpg
spalogo.jpg
spalogo.jpg
spalogo.jpg
spalogo.jpg
spalogo.jpg

.: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps | Belgian GT | Specifics :.

spavu.jpg

800px-Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgium.svg.png

qualification rules for Spa-Francorchamps will be usual. You have 2 laps to submit your superlap.

Sorry, Super GT Series doesn't exist at Spa so I found a highlights from the FIA GT 2010, hope you like it.

Tyre Regulations

• All qualifying will be run using Racing Hard tyre's
  • In every race ALL cars will can use of 1 set of Racing Medium tyre's. This also applies to the sprint races.
  • The use of the Racing Medium tyre's is optional.
  • During each sprint race, there will be a "Pit Window". This is where all cars must pit.
  • The Pit Window for each sprint race will announced in the race specific thread (here) in the week prior to the race.
  • If you damage your car and wish to pit, you may, however you can still only use 1 set of Racing Medium tyre's per race. you will also still have to pit in the window.
  • Failure to pit during the window in the sprint race or using more than 1 set of Racing Medium tyre's will result in an immediate disqualification.

important note:

• Make sure to stay on track at ALL times with at least 2 wheels touching white line / Red / White curb.
  • Eau Rouge, Pouhon, Blanchimont and Bus Stop are easy to misjudge. If you for some reason misjudge any corner, make sure to act in line with the GTP's OLR. Failing to do so will result in a penalty.
  • Pit Entry: Prior the pit entrance, there's a tight right/left s turn. When going in to the pits, make sure to stay close to the grass on your right side for optimal angle in to the pit lane. It's narrow and sorrounded by concrete. So it can be a disaster to catch a slide. Make sure to take it easy.
  • Pit Exit: The pit exit is short and tight. Going out from the pits with full throttle will cause your car to spin. You can cross the white line when exiting the pits, but as always you need to make sure that you do not interfere with oncomming traffic. If you do interfere, you're subject for recieving a penalty. Same goes for a car on track that cuts the white line and interfere with a car that are about to enter the track.
  • Track bounderies: Always stay inside the white line/red and white rumble strip with at least 2 wheels all the time.
    Pouhon and Blanchimont are tricky, and going wide here gains you quite some time. Make sure to do your absolute best to stay inside the track limits. Failing to do so repetedly will result in a penalty.
  • Start: The start Line that we will use is located after T1, under the "TOTAL" sign. So you can all take it easy thru T1 and sort yourself on the straight leading down to Eau Rouge.

S3PaBr2-1.png

.: CODE OF RACING CONDUCT & PENALTY SYSTEM :.

Click here and read!

You want to report an incident? Click here!

All penalty's will be provisional until the 4 C's have been completed by
the PURE Racing Evolution Group

"4 C's" process approach to resolving incidents - Contact, Check, Convene, and Convey.

Contact - we will contact all drivers involved. People will be told against PM'ing us, instead they will only need to fill out the report (which will be a Google docs sheet) then they'll need to wait for us to contact them.
Check - we will then follow up by checking available evidence, like replays, photos, stories, and comparing them for consistency.
Convene - it will be a rule that in order to complete the process we must get together with at least one more official to get their opinion and confirmation on findings or proposed action, we will not contact any drivers involved at this point.
Convey - we will contact the drivers involved and officiate the results or penalties and send the package to series heads for posting/archiving.​

jbq0zm.png

In association with PURE Racing Evolution ©

Last edited:
.: Announcements :.

Ballast Rules

The top 4 points scorers from each round in each division will receive a Ballast Penalty
The Ballast Penalty will be handed out on provisional results
Time penalties and DQ's will be added afterwards
If drivers tie for points, the driver which placed highest in the main race will receive the higher ballast amount
The maximum ballast per car will be 140kg
Ballast will be removed 20kg at a time for finishes outside the top 4 point scorers
Both classes will have the same penalty

1st - 40kg
2nd - 30kg
3rd - 20kg
4th - 10kg

Formation Lap

Here is an example of of nice and clean formation lap.

Class and conference switch

Everyone may switch conference or class 1 time this season, meaning if you do, you're stuck there for the whole season.
Car switching is an absolute no, under any and all circumstances. (obviously with a class change, car must be switched, and depending on the field, you may be forced to change cars if you switch conference, but will not be allowed to unless that car is taken.
Anyone that decides to switch a class/conference during the season, will have to forfeit every point they have acquired throughout the season at the point of change.

The "1 time change limit" is effective immediately for:

NEPALII - GT500 -> GT300 - Car: Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
Osr20_L - GT500 -> GT300 - Car: Lexus IS 350
Litchi - GT300 -> GT500 - Car: Nissan XANAVI GTR '08
Toyotsupra - GT300 -> GT500 - Car: Lexus Petronas SC 430 '08
El_Aliens69 - GT500 -> GT300 - Car: Lexus IS 350

Main Contacts

Litchi (Will): For all questions about signs up, OP's, sheets, schedule, links issues, penalties...

twistedfirework (Dave): For all questions about ballast rules and private lounges

CSLACR (Dom): For all questions about cars specs and penalties

GV27 (Álex): For all questions about penalties and Stewards job

Wardez (Edward): For all questions about PURE Sanctioned Orgazisation and penalty rules

Last edited:
1245kg. Is it a kart? Is it a bike? Is it a racecar? NO! It is a boat! :lol:

After spa you might be a land yacht.

Days and time I'm most available for qualifying:
Tuesday pst / 10 1130 a / 3-6p / 930p - 12a
Thursday pst / 1030a - 12p / 930p till NTSC deadline 12 a
These seem like the time I've been most available

Won't be able to be on am Thursday.

Last edited:
I need

• pp's for NTSC GT300 with the current ballast.
  • pp's for PAL and NTSC GT500 with current ballast.

Current ballast is updated and final for the round 3. Link is in the OP.

Thanks

Litchi
I need

[*]pp's for NTSC GT300 with the current ballast.
[*]pp's for PAL and NTSC GT500 with current ballast.

Current ballast is updated and final for the round 3. Link is in the OP.

Thanks

I will get the gt300 pp's later today. I can't do the 500's as I don't have the cars run in.

I'll see which one I have fully broke in. In the last thread I was asked ( sorry I didn't answer) , but Wardez said had them all and would help as well I believe.

After spa you might be a land yacht.

Days and time I'm most available for qualifying:
Tuesday pst / 10 1130 a / 3-6p / 930p - 12a
Thursday pst / 1030a - 12p / 930p till NTSC deadline 12 a
These seem like the time I've been most available

I want to qualy Tuesday 10-11:30 AM in PST time. Which would be 20 - 21:30 for my timezone UTC+2.

anybody any rough ideas on gt300 qualy times? I'm running low 2:26s at the moment, but just wondered if I'm doing OK or whether I need to buck my ideas up lol.

I suspect the latter as I don't get on too well at spa normally...

NJ72
anybody any rough ideas on gt300 qualy times? I'm running low 2:26s at the moment, but just wondered if I'm doing OK or whether I need to buck my ideas up lol.

I suspect the latter as I don't get on too well at spa normally...

In pre season the 2:24.9 was second on the grid

The lounges need to be set to Spa.The tire temp bug is in full affect.

PP/GT300

Lexus 544
Sub (03) 546 1120 kg
Arta (03) 536

IforceV8
The lounges need to be set to Spa.The tire temp bug is in full affect.

I have already set oak-1 and pal-2 to spa. I will be setting the NTSC rooms to spa once I go on my ps3 this evening

Sorry for the misunderstanding of the rooms.

And I need to switch my qualy for Thursday because Tuesday is 14th.. and I would not want to get my wife mad about missing St.Valentine :(

Don't worry Sqwall, William isn't the only one Steward here so when you'll need one, just post on the thread. I'm pretty sure that you'll have a quick answer ;)

Sorry for the misunderstanding of the rooms.

And I need to switch my qualy for Thursday because Tuesday is 14th.. and I would not want to get my wife mad about missing St.Valentine :(

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah anytime is cool, I just put times I'm usually most available. Didn't think about valentines when I wrote that. But my girl will be at work anyways. So I'll probably still be on.

Yeah Pag, now that im gone I expect you to beat my 2:24.9 from the pre season ;).

WANTED:

Fastest laps top 3 NTSC GT500 Round 2 Laguna Seca.

#37 paulmac2k9 PAL GT300 has been disconnected PAL GT300 D2 Round 2 Laguna Seca. Which lap?

I have the replay but i can't skip the laps (cause didn't participated to the race) and i on't have the time to check it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back