GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
  • 39,032 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
None. Is it Rally Finland I believe? I have SSO2 Deutchseland
 
CSLACR and I have SS02 online.

I'll put SS01 later tonight when i get home.
 
I'll download both thanks
 
Well just bought WRC 2 I wonder if that will help me in the championship
 
ELmarcotuff
Well just bought WRC 2 I wonder if that will help me in the championship

How did you get it? I wanted the first one when it came out and no one knew what it was! I want WRC 2
 
Hey guys, i looked for SS01 and it seems like i've deleted it by accident. Going to go re-name some other stage and put that in place.

Should be on soon enough.
 
Masi, can I by any chance change my Suzuki for the 03 Subaru?
 
U have to buy it online and if u r able to change cars to the 03 impreza id gladly take u as a team mate
 
Anyone feel like running SS02 and/or PS tonight?
 
U have to buy it online and if u r able to change cars to the 03 impreza id gladly take u as a team mate

That'd be sweet! I have all the Subbys! The 03 is my RL car(05 here) so I'd love to use that car! Waiting for Masi to reply...
 
What times are you guys running on the new stage?
 
Jav
Masi, can I by any chance change my Suzuki for the 03 Subaru?

Car Switching: You are expected to run the whole championship with the car you singed-up with.

But! Since participation has been down, i could probably make an exception. That's if everyone else is okay with it.
 
I don't have a problem with it, it seems as though the team championship is moot.
 
Who has SS01 and the PP??? I need to practise to avoid another bad weekend lol :)
 
I have Power Stage online. I'll have Stage 1 online tonight.
 
I have Power Stage online. I'll have Stage 1 online tonight.

I will d/l and put PS on share now ... if that helps :sly:

That way all 3 stages are up online 👍

GTP_CSL - SS02
GTP_Masicampo - SS01 (when available)
GTP_RS172 - PS
 
I'll add the 2 others. Is the power stage short?
 
Ok ill be able to do my stages friday from 4-6 central time or saturday 3- whenever depending on basketball practice
 
ELmarcotuff
Ok ill be able to do my stages friday from 4-6 central time or saturday 3- whenever depending on basketball practice

I probably can watch you. I need someone to watch my runs too.
 
Alright lol
 
Im on right now if you want to
 
Nov 17 2011, 5:47 AM

I have Power Stage online. I'll have Stage 1 online tonight.

Any update on SS01 Finland ... less than 24 hours to deadline :nervous:
 
Any update on SS01 Finland ... less than 24 hours to deadline :nervous:
I don't think the deadline's in 24 hours, but it would be good to have up.

I'm probably going to have to make this my off round, unfortunately. SS02 still shared though.
I might be able to run something tonight or tomorrow, we'll see. Maybe tomorrow evening.
 
Its actually been up in my profile since tuesday. Just forgot to post here.

Looks like everyone will run tomorrow. Deadline is about 36 hrs from now.
 
Anyone on now? Ill do my runs today
 
I've opened up a room for tonight:

1472-6118-4130-9219-5527

Come on and join! :)
 
Last edited:
I don't think the deadline's in 24 hours, but it would be good to have up.

I'm probably going to have to make this my off round, unfortunately. SS02 still shared though.
I might be able to run something tonight or tomorrow, we'll see. Maybe tomorrow evening.

Its actually been up in my profile since tuesday. Just forgot to post here.

Looks like everyone will run tomorrow. Deadline is about 36 hrs from now.

LOL. Forgot bout the time zones its 11:50am Sat 19 Nov, here :sly:

This is what i get on the OP :nervous:


Thanks for uploading Masi 👍
 
Since the Rally Round Thread doesn't have a link yet, I'll post our times here.

Supervised by: elmarcotuff
WRC Class | jubby | Subaru World Rally Team
SS01: 4'27.651
S02: 4'02.293
PS: 3'43.181

Supervised by: jubby
WRC Class | elmarcotuff | Subaru McRae World Rally Team
SS01: 4'30.159
SS02: 4'02.304
PS: 3'39.673

He got me by a second... once again, good job! 👍
 
I'll create a room if anyone wants to dance in Finland.
 
Countdown is wrong. My bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back