GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
  • 39,032 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miketoberfest
I'll create a room if anyone wants to dance in Finland.

I'll join yours
 
I think I'm going to do my laps tomorrow, It's been a busy week, again :ouch:
 
I need to get back in the grove
 
Supervised by: Miketoberfest
WRC Class | nitrorocks | Suzuki World Rally Team
SS01: 4'28.895
SS02: 4'13.265
PS: 3'41.571

Supervised by: nitrorocks
WRC Class | Miketoberfest | Mitsubishi World Rally Team
SS01: 4'37.796
SS02: 4'05.518
PS: 3'51.364
 
I think I'm going to do my laps tomorrow, It's been a busy week, again :ouch:

Might not make it this round. At my son's swimming slipped over and after a spot at the doc & in hospital xray etc - i am now nursing a fractured elbow/wrist :ouch: :( 🤬

After some rest i'm hoping to catch up again with you MoLiEG Sunday pm tomorrow my time 👍
 
Miketoberfest
Supervised by: Miketoberfest
WRC Class | nitrorocks | Suzuki World Rally Team
SS01: 4'28.895
SS02: 4'13.265
PS: 3'41.571

Supervised by: nitrorocks
WRC Class | Miketoberfest | Mitsubishi World Rally Team
SS01: 4'37.796
SS02: 4'05.518
PS: 3'51.364

Thanks Mike
 
Gonna be available to run for the next 5 hours, so if someone could watch then notify me on here or on PSN asap that would be great, want to get it done and play BF3 :)
 
I'll be on in about 30 minutes!
 
Ok cool, just practicing for PURE atm so I'll probably get a room up in about an hour or so.
 
Ok cool, just practicing for PURE atm so I'll probably get a room up in about an hour or so.

Cool! Post up here and I'll drop by!
 
Jav, you can use the Subie now if you like.
 
Room up: 1472-6399-8537-0918-9932
 
Jav, you can use the Subie now if you like.

Yeah!!! Thank you sir! I will most definitely do!
 
Supervised by: Scanny_Flick
WRC Class | BiffyClyro93 | Citroen Total World Rally Team
SS01: 4'27.850
SS02: 3'53.527
PS: 3'38.001
 
Scanny_Flick/Supervised by Jav and Biffy
SS01 - - - - - 4:50.028
SS02 - - - - - 4:08.245
PS - - - - - - - 4:01396
 
WRC 2 CAME!!!!!! Now I can practice lol
 
Wow. Some very competitive times. I spun on SSO2 and the PS.
 
Might not make it this round. At my son's swimming slipped over and after a spot at the doc & in hospital xray etc - i am now nursing a fractured elbow/wrist :ouch: :( 🤬

After some rest i'm hoping to catch up again with you MoLiEG Sunday pm tomorrow my time 👍

That sucks man! :sick::yuck: I Hope you get well soon ;) I couldn't get to do any of the stages today... I slept all the afternoon :scared:, so with some luck, I'll run them with you tomorrow :)

BTW... I can't see the deadline time... :dunce: Can we still do the stages tomorrow???
 
I'm extending the deadline tomorrow midnight (PST). I'm stuck at a party at the moment.
 
Supervised by: jubby
WRC Class | MoLiEG | Subaru Reid Rally Team
SS01: 4'31.928
SS02: 4'09.928
PS: 3'43.776


Sorry about yesterday, Biffy, didn't mean to not respond... I've been dealing with the Cable guy now for the last 2 days.
 
Anyone on? I'll be opening a room in a few hours... if not, later tonight.
 
I can drop by later on, I still need to do my runs.
 
I'm still one step slower than many of you... must practise more! 👍

Nice tracks BTW Masi, I really enjoyed this one! :)
 
I love the realism of this series!
 
Nice tracks BTW Masi, I really enjoyed this one! :)

Yes... very nice the way the high speed sections really mixed things up.
 
Completely confused me
 
Masi you going online tonight?
 
You guys should have a Rally Raid Class! I would totally run it!
 
I think next season we should start with a jwrc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back