GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
  • 233,980 views
I am a FC Porto fan, so its pretty obvious which team I was going for. Too bad it ended in a tie...

What he said. I wished Benfica had lost by 5-0... Oh wait. That only happens when they play against FC. Porto.

Now back on topic. Can't believe the times the aliens are doing. I'm not a very fast guy. I need a lot of practice to go quick. They just come into a room and are quicker from the first lap. Thats some real skill. I wish I had that.
 
What he said. I wished Benfica had lost by 5-0... Oh wait. That only happens when they play against FC. Porto.

That was the BEST GAME EVER. Freakin EPIC. 👍
 
Room:
v7V2q.jpg


It'll be open for a couple hours.
 
Someone had asked me to send them a MR-S. I forgot who it was. Please speak up so I can get this sent.
 
ha-ha-ha... probably not :D
 
I'm a tad worried about the attendance this week.

In order to get people to qualify, and race, I'd like to ask all of you who got a team mate who have not shown, or posted anything in the thread lately, to contact him in an attempt to get as many drivers as possible to qualify.

Drivers who are out of WSGTC:
Josh_F_1998
JoKeR-_-SWEDE-_-
GTP_Raagentreg
Hutjung
Kesl
RageSim
 
im qualifying tonight i should have time but college work is starting to build up (electricals of a car ect ect :yuck:) only in 1:28s atm so hoping if i have time to delve into some setup to get it fast but i never seen 25s coming :scared:
also funny you should ask i have found a 3rd MR-S and speced it up waiting for a 3rd teammate to come along :sly:

Edit: Also ive notciced looking at the OP the MR-S Spec still remains 318bhp and 537PP which is and has been proved wrong by Aderrrm and Me (320bhp and 538PP) :sly:
 
I heard the GT5 servers will be down again for some maintenance but if i can get on i'll do my quali this evening.
 
Likewise, although this race will be a struggle for me as this is not an NSX track
 
Opening a room now.

...shifted the brake balance drastically. Hey presto, car handles fine...

Great tip Mole. 👍
 
Last edited:
JoKeR-_-SWEDE-_- has left i think dennis, he posted a few pages back
 
Anyone around that can watch my quali now??
 
Could a steward have a room open at 4:45pm GMT please? i need to qualify. I said i'd do it yesterday but i was out and didn't get in till 21:15. And then i had to do homework and stuff. Its my last chance to qualify :L
 
Scheduled Maintenance
September 15, 2011, between 10:00AM and 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time
Anyone know if they're still doing this?
 
yeah pleanty for you but thats 11pm BST im sure and i have college tomorrow so cant exactly stay up that long (7am is when i need to get up....)
 
servers down FFS now i need to stay up and deprive myself of sleep to qualify great.....
 
GT5's servers are down?! Hmmm why there is so many maintenances this month? DLC? 💡 or a big patch? Please fix the drafting and I will marry you Gran Turismo 5 :sly:
 
GT5's servers are down?! Hmmm why there is so many maintenances this month? DLC? 💡 or a big patch? Please fix the drafting and I will marry you Gran Turismo 5 :sly:

That and the tire wear of different tires.

Well. Not happy with my lap. Too slow. Me and Lynchy did it just before the servers went offline. Oh well. Practicing now with the ballast. I'm still in the room. lol
 
That and the tire wear of different tires.

Well. Not happy with my lap. Too slow. Me and Lynchy did it just before the servers went offline. Oh well. Practicing now with the ballast. I'm still in the room. lol

As long as you dont leave the room, you will stay online. Tire wear is bad too, Hard tires wear out as much as Soft tires. What PD should do is get a contract from a tire software like iRacing does.
 
KamyKaze1098
Opening a room now.

Great tip Mole. 👍

Cool, glad it helped 👍
 
Is the deadline going to be extended again because of the maintenance? As it stands now I've got no time to qualify again, as I simply won't be up at 11pm BST, I have college in the morning.

Really getting frustrated with these maintenances now, I've honestly not seen any difference in GT5 Online, it's getting to be a joke.
 
Biffy
Is the deadline going to be extended again because of the maintenance? As it stands now I've got no time to qualify again, as I simply won't be up at 11pm BST, I have college in the morning.

Really getting frustrated with these maintenances now, I've honestly not seen any difference in GT5 Online, it's getting to be a joke.

Same here mate I havnt qualified yet need to tho as I am away at oulton park tomorrow don't know what time I will be back???
 
I've noticed a difference - more lag and more disconnects...it certainly is becoming a bit of a joke.

Will quali be extended?
 
Yes i shud think quali is going to be extended like last week.

prob the same times
 
I've noticed a difference - more lag and more disconnects...it certainly is becoming a bit of a joke.

Will quali be extended?

Funny. I've noticed the opposite.
 
Over here in the UK it's gotten worse if anything
 
While the server is down I have been doing some practicing in Practice mode, lapped a 1'20, anyone know the difference in lap times between Online and Offline by any chance? Would be great if it isn't more than a seconds difference.
 
Back