GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
  • 233,980 views
Denilson how do you vote i tried and failed :lol:

You need a FB account. And I know, it's hard to understand sweedish.. But just klick "like".. Tanks.
 
Please let me know asap! Sitting on Owens room ready to connect

7 GT500s already in the room. never mind. See you guys when I see you
 
Last edited:
Everyone is present in D2, ready to race.
 
We have everyone in D2 now.
 
D1 need any one bumped up post up. Thanks.
 
SteeltoedSloth needed to D1... Faisal races in D2
 
i Just got kicked from D2, wtf??? nm just realized
 
you're supposed to come to D1, that's why! LOL

Silent_4_hill may join D2 from waitinglist
 
Silent 4 hill aka Faisal let's race bro
 
Last week I get disconnected so I dont make plans this week because its my favourite track and I dont get to race anyway. 🤬 See you guys for round 5.
 
UAE_ReDLiNe
Last week I get disconnected so I dont make plans this week because its my favourite track and I dont get to race anyway. 🤬 See you guys for round 5.

Space in d2 room
 
i am actually 🤬 off, the game had froze the countdown timer on 17 seconds and the message list was froze. I also couldn't pause the game to tell you guys. Also when i pitted i could just drive around and my tyres wouldn't be replaced. So i quitted and sorry but i was ****ed off with GT5. Back to fifa i go.
 
On the mobile: My Router gave out on me :/ disconnected on Lap 25.

Had good pace but suffered bent steering on lap 4 while battling with Josh. Sorry josh, my brake had a weird delay when i downshifted. I was pegging for a 2 stop strategy to make up the lost time, but the internets took away the funsss.... :( this is the first time i DC'd....
 
Dropped around lap 22 just because of my hatred towards the YELLOWHAT. Had an alright start though. Some nice battles with red also.
 
Can some Euro guy post the replay of Div 1??
Got disconected just after the race was finished. Lucky 🤬
 
who won Kamy? (both classes)
 
I don't have the energy.. Last pit stop, the AI told me to refuel 12 litres.. And I thought.. Noooo way I'm gonna ned that much.. so a reduced it to 9 litres..

And at the last lap, with paginas in my sight (with really worn tyres I suppose) my fuel ran out.. Got passed by Wardez, dantedani and C-Falcon on the last lap doing 50 mph.. I'm soo frustrated right now!!

Anyway
Remy_K won. AWESOME JOB!!!
And GTP_Aderrm won GT300's
 
D2 Provisional Results

1.Biffy
2.RedReevos
3.OwensRacing
4.JoKeR-_-SWEDE
5.Scanny_Flick
6.paulmac2k9
7.toyotsupra
8.twistedfirework
9.MULE_9242
10.GTP_Pinoy2
11.Silent_4_Hill
12.MH4wheel

DC's - Lynchy and Joshua1994
 
God almighty that was hard my tires would only last few laps then I had to pit
 
Preliminary Results

90911d88.jpg



Lynchy DC'd on lap 16 and not sure Josh. It was after that. Thinking like 30. Anyone?
 
so much drama lol... i now finally feel what its like to get DC'd. Even though i wasn't having a good race, i felt like i had a chance to salvage a couple of spots, i still feel really disappointed :( i hate my Router. Just for today ;)
 
I feel for you Masi because I 've had exactly the same thing happen to me.
 
Posting stuff to the FB page for the admins to look at.

and here's the results I got a shot of:
3mwC8.jpg
 
wow what a race.

il type up big report tomorrow or sunday but wow the last 10 laps with chorda hunting me down was super tough.

Great race
 
Good week for WSGTC 👍

:gtpflag:
 
Back