GTS Replay Videos

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by ExoticMachines, Oct 9, 2017.

1. ExoticMachines

ExoticMachines

Got some questions about this video on YouTube:

At the 4:11, 4:23, 4:38, 4:42, 4:51 time mark, where he is driving the car around these nice places, is that part of a race track or a special feature in the game?

2. rono_thomas

rono_thomas Premium

Believe they are scapes.

ExoticMachines likes this.
  3. ExoticMachines

ExoticMachines

Didn't know you can drive around in the scape mode. I thought you can only place a car in the scape scene and move the car around to the position you like but NOT drive around in scape mode. That is pretty nice if you can drive around in the scape mode though!

4. rono_thomas

rono_thomas Premium

Not sure if you can or not I’ve not worked out how its done, but they definitely look like scapes.

5. ExoticMachines

ExoticMachines

I am not getting this game until next week. Once I figure if you can drive around in scape mode or not, I will be nice and share with others.

Update: Just found out about those cool and unique places on that video above. It is called Dynamic Scenes. When you go to select a car, there is an option called Dynamic Scenes. Here is a video showing how to use Dynamic Scenes starting at the time mark 6:22:

Too bad he stopped the Dynamic Scenes playing, would like to see more Dynamic Scenes for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS.

So those short videos from the to replay video above are not from Scape Mode but from the selecting a car.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017