• 2 comments

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Most cars in previous GT games had the same steering ratio (I only came across one that didn't). However, in GT Sport this ratio seems to have changed as I've noticed that I need to turn the wheel more than in previous GT games with the same car around the same corners. Some people may not have noticed this (like with the non-linear throttle, & brake pedal travel problem), & some people have adapted. However, this is something that I personally find impossible to adapt to. At first, I assumed it was a tyre model issue or an understeer problem, & to be honest I'm not sure whether it is or not, it could be some kind of bug.

Yesterday, I found a work around, however, this will only work for Fanatec wheels. I changed the degree of rotation (Sens) from 900 to 830. I spent ages testing in GT Sport on Suzuka & that was the best compromise I could find. 820 gave a better feeling through the esses, but caused too sharp a turn in through Casio & the Degners, 830 fixed that. I've only tried it with a few cars in GT Sport so far, but it has improved my confidence in cornering & made me more consistent. It's also made catching slides easier.

I'm posting this in the hope that if someone else out there is struggling with the same issue it helps them out.

👍

Last edited:
My understanding is that in GTS different cars had different steering ratios and if the Fanatec wheel is set to auto sensitivity it would be set by the game.

Latest Posts

Back