[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think. Instead of having drivers standings locked-in. We should do what we did before Nurb. :)
setting times? No that would be chaos.

Can I have opinions, as I need to get the prius and sambabus races done, I may host them tonight about 9 or tomorrow. r would people rather we all use this round as a drop score?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Pre-Q is only on race day.

For the support races I might be on for tonight but I don't mind if we drop them this time.

What can we do to regain your love @DirtyNurbKing58 ?
You've done fine mate. I've had a lot of incidents and some steward wont reply to the messages (not you ninj/buck) and there's a few which may influence the race results. I was hoping to get points up tomorrow afternoon but I don't think that will happen now mate. They sit about looking at race series while everyone else waits

Quite frankly If I've heard nothing by noon tomorrow then i'll put what I have up

You've done fine mate. I've had a lot of incidents and some steward wont reply to the messages (not you ninj/buck) and there's a few which may influence the race results. I was hoping to get points up tomorrow afternoon but I don't think that will happen now mate. They sit about looking at race series while everyone else waits

Quite frankly If I've heard nothing by noon tomorrow then i'll put what I have up
that's one reason i did'nt offer to steward i know i don't have the time to do it... and i barley get time to look at replays and gtp

that's one reason i did'nt offer to steward i know i don't have the time to do it... and i barley get time to look at replays and gtp
That's not really the issue mate, it's that ninj, buck and myself have been discussing it yet can't do anything until MAB decides to answer.

Soon as buck and ninj get back to me that's good enough for now, the 3 of us know what to do

There's been a few old drivers unhappy with certain behaviours, and some are close to going. Of course i'm going to fall out of love when the solid base of drivers we built leaves. Stewarding this week is critical, we're trying to keep everyone happy. I need to try deal with this :ouch:

I'll see what buck and ninj say tomorrow. If anyone else has anything they wwant to say let me know by PM please 👍

But thanks to the regulars and the new guys (who I've raced on GTP before) for last night. If we sort this mess out it will be a really close season 👍

There's been a few old drivers unhappy with certain behaviours, and some are close to going. Of course i'm going to fall out of love when the solid base of drivers we built leaves. Stewarding this week is critical, we're trying to keep everyone happy. I need to try deal with this :ouch:

I'll see what buck and ninj say tomorrow. If anyone else has anything they wwant to say let me know by PM please 👍

But thanks to the regulars and the new guys (who I've raced on GTP before) for last night. If we sort this mess out it will be a really close season 👍

Woooooow. Who you calling old? ;)

Right a quick round up

Hopefully results will be up tonight

If it works, Pre-Q will work in the following way. I will create an event on community. It will give everyone until Monday night to set a lap time and it will work in the same way. 13 fastest times get locked in

RBR-Rockets benchmark:

(I thought I'd input now :P)

52.744 fastest
52.9-53.1 average

SS tyres (as usual)

Standard tuning (as usual)

A bit of topic but the stewards are having an argument :lol:

If you could choose 2 drivers for your F1 team, who would you pick? However they are not allowed to be in the paddock at the moment.
Does anyone agree with me Karun Chandok?

Back