[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to the event, click on the green 'rooms' sphere, and then on the blue 'create room' sphere. Remember, room comment is your PSN ID. Then enter track and start the time trial. At the end of the 15 minutes, your result should then register.

Go to the event, click on the green 'rooms' sphere, and then on the blue 'create room' sphere. Remember, room comment is your PSN ID. Then enter track and start the time trial. At the end of the 15 minutes, your result should then register.

Got it thanks :cheers:

Also, since it doesn't step on anyones toes here, @BRRT_Angel has create a Blancpain Sprints style series that features 8 different GTE cars, which have been balanced, and races are Monday Nights at 9pm. Most meetings will feature 2, 50 mile races, however there are also a couple of special events included in there as well.

Just looking to see if anyone fancies entering. I'm already down for the series (have been for a while) and thought I'd bring it back up now we have a race day and time available.

Angel if you want to explain in greater detail please feel free. I also apologise if I got the details of the races wrong... :D

Last edited:
Also, just for kicks, can we do some funny end of season awards to lighten the mood up?

My thoughts are for us having an "Epic Fail of the Season" award.

If there is a biggest wreck of the season award that one is already done and dusted... :lol:

Just posting this so I get #1000...

That was quick man, I could've sworn we were like 5 rounds into Season 1 before this happened, and this is with Triple R having it's own thread too... :D

Very nice m8, I see this one getting intense... :cheers:

Right, sleep time, Formula E at 6am, Abu Dhabi GP3 at 8, Practice 3 at 10, Quali at 1 and my steering wheel coming tomorrow... :D

See y'all soon...
well done xflow mate 👍

your getting up early to watch shopping trolleys? lol

ohhh I thought you meant a laptop coming not a wheel lol. will take awhile to get used to

well done xflow mate 👍

your getting up early to watch shopping trolleys? lol

ohhh I thought you meant a laptop coming not a wheel lol. will take awhile to get used to

lol, yeah, I just hope they don't play that god awful dance music in the background of the entire race again :lol:

Also, since it doesn't step on anyones toes here, @BRRT_Angel has create a Blancpain Sprints style series that features 8 different GTE cars, which have been balanced, and races are Monday Nights at 9pm. Most meetings will feature 2, 50 mile races, however there are also a couple of special events included in there as well.

Just looking to see if anyone fancies entering. I'm already down for the series (have been for a while) and thought I'd bring it back up now we have a race day and time available.

Angel if you want to explain in greater detail please feel free. I also apologise if I got the details of the races wrong... :D
Thank you @NinjaEvo As he said, I've been working on organizing a series comparable to that of the Blancpain Sprint Series. I've organized nine GT cars to be used and leveled out the BoP so there weren't any runaways. I currently have 4 signed up, including myself and Ninja. However, the sanctioning body that we rely on to review the races, IRG, has set the mandate that we get at least 4 more or else the series will be scratched in favor of one of their other 10 proposed ideas. You don't need to feel obligated if you don't want to take part. Races are set for Mondays from 4-6 p.m. EST, which for the UK is 9-11 p.m. Hope to see some of you there. If you are interested, please either message me or tag me so I'm alerted. Thank you.

I've just spent 10 mins reading and catching up with everything.

So do everyone have to pre q?
If we do this room thing who will watch to make sure the lap is valid?
I hope that pre q isn't done with boost penalty?!

Yes, the Pre-Q lobby which is open everyone has to do as it is for Rockets. If you're not racing in Rockets, you're fine, don'r bother.
With the penalties on if you attempt to properly cut the track (as in 4 wheels off of the track) then you are slowed down as you would be if racing with penalties.
What boost penalty? If you're refering to Ballast, it won't be an issue as in the main series, the top 13 in the championship still get locked in.

It invalidates your lap time if you cut

Yes, the Pre-Q lobby which is open everyone has to do as it is for Rockets. If you're not racing in Rockets, you're fine, don'r bother.
With the penalties on if you attempt to properly cut the track (as in 4 wheels off of the track) then you are slowed down as you would be if racing with penalties.
What boost penalty? If you're refering to Ballast, it won't be an issue as in the main series, the top 13 in the championship still get locked in.

Okies. Make more sense now. With ppl talking rockets and pre q and GTTCC it can get confusing.
So to race GTTCC I just turn up n race. If I wanna do rockets then do the lobby thing.

Okies. Make more sense now. With ppl talking rockets and pre q and GTTCC it can get confusing.
So to race GTTCC I just turn up n race. If I wanna do rockets then do the lobby thing.

Pretty much mate. The only time you should have to do anything in a lobby for GTTCC is if you're outside the top 13.

I'd love to say I didn't see that coming in Q3, but I said it to my mate at the start of the session...

Back