[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any body know anything about wheels?

Thrustmaster T60 for £39.99...

Worth it or kerb it?

Buy that and I swear to god I will hunt you down and beat you for being so stupid... :lol:

I speak from experience, I bought one last week. If you like massive deadzones and a wheel and pedals designed for a 5 year old then it's awesome. If you want a decent wheel, STAY AWAY!!!

It's so bad I can't even sell it on FleaBay...

Buy that and I swear to god I will hunt you down and beat you for being so stupid... :lol:

I speak from experience, I bought one last week. If you like massive deadzones and a wheel and pedals designed for a 5 year old then it's awesome. If you want a decent wheel, STAY AWAY!!!

It's so bad I can't even sell it on FleaBay...
I'd be prepared to bet its yours too :lol:

Biggest problem mate is PS4. It's all well and good getting a nice wheel but it will be pointless in a few months

Again, as of how 'horrible' I am, came up with an idea, which shouldn't affect anything

The 16 guys we have currently will be fighting for the Pro title

The rest who I put as reserve and asked to leave. Well, we've thought of an AM title. This means these drivers can still race, but can get some experience and hopefully by the time they step up, they'll be ready. Keeps our numbers healthy too and people wont get bored having o racing. This will take place in another lobby, same time.

It's all about the Formula E racing now :lol:

Again, as of how 'horrible' I am, came up with an idea, which shouldn't affect anything

The 16 guys we have currently will be fighting for the Pro title

The rest who I put as reserve and asked to leave. Well, we've thought of an AM title. This means these drivers can still race, but can get some experience and hopefully by the time they step up, they'll be ready. Keeps our numbers healthy too and people wont get bored having o racing. This will take place in another lobby, same time.

It's all about the Formula E racing now :lol:

Dude, no... Formula E when I have no other option, but now it's time for WEC!!!

WEC!!! :D

Dude, no... Formula E when I have no other option, but now it's time for WEC!!!

WEC!!! :D
You mean even when you have nothing you'll still watch it? :sly:

I keep looking at the BTCC website just about everyday, (no news may I add) and watching the countdown timer at the top of the page
#mylifestartswhenbtccdoes

You mean even when you have nothing you'll still watch it? :sly:

I keep looking at the BTCC website just about everyday, (no news may I add) and watching the countdown timer at the top of the page
#mylifestartswhenbtccdoes

Of course, remember that I got up at 5am to watch the last one... :lol:

What happened to G-Drive? :(

Ummm, I don't know if I should say given people may want to watch the catchups on YouTube, but it was really unfortunate. Put it this way, it involved the 1 of their drivers I wouldn't expect that from. That said, it may have been beyond their control...

Of course, remember that I got up at 5am to watch the last one... :lol:

Ummm, I don't know if I should say given people may want to watch the catchups on YouTube, but it was really unfortunate. Put it this way, it involved the 1 of their drivers I wouldn't expect that from. That said, it may have been beyond their control...

:crazy:
I expect you were a fan of F1's double points then ;)

:crazy:
I expect you were a fan of F1's double points then ;)

No... :lol:

No double points, no drop scores, no BS. The only things I prefered were the old 1 lap qualifying they did for like 1 year in F1, I love the WEC averages qualifying method (which was what caught us off of pole at NBR6, since I didn't realise AJ was using a similar style) and proper wet weather racing, not driving around behind the safety car until the track is good enough for Inters before starting...

What I like in WEC and endurance racing in general is the positive atmosphere and team spirit, it is prominent, far away from the selfishness and big egos of F1 for instance...

No... :lol:

No double points, no drop scores, no BS. The only things I prefered were the old 1 lap qualifying they did for like 1 year in F1, I love the WEC averages qualifying method (which was what caught us off of pole at NBR6, since I didn't realise AJ was using a similar style) and proper wet weather racing, not driving around behind the safety car until the track is good enough for Inters before starting...
I'm thrown between drop scores for next season. I'd like to say no, if everyone was there every week, but it's a game. Anyway, we'll deal with S-3 details in the Christmas break (I assume people would like to carry on)

I hate when they wait for the track to dry. If it's terrible, fair play, but isn't that what makes a driver? They can face death and still hit that limit

All this talk of motorsport and not a mention of the WRC for shame! I however can't wait for the Monte next year. I've got withdrawal symptoms since I was at Wales Rally GB two weeks ago

Ps Racing is for boys , Rallying is for men!

All this talk of motorsport and not a mention of the WRC for shame! I however can't wait for the Monte next year. I've got withdrawal symptoms since I was at Wales Rally GB two weeks ago

Ps Racing is for boys , Rallying is for men!

If only they hadn't moved it to the north :mad:

Latest Posts

Back