[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we took Rockets' points for races only, this is what I have worked out:

1. alex_salmon28 ------------ 31 points
2. M_A_B_96 ----------------- 30 points
3. NinjitsuEvolved ------------ 29 points
4. FRS_SK8R ---------------- 20 points
5. ElCondensator ------------ 18 points
6. StormPacer17 ------------ 15 points
7. choochter ---------------- 15 points
8. True-blue-8 -------------- 14 points
9. STOCKY8A1 -------------- 11 points
10. bcd73 ------------------- 8 points
11. SmileyWRX -------------- 6 points
12. smith1001 --------------- 4 points
13. duker_86 ---------------- 0 points
14. ric1258 ------------------ 0 points
15. i2000to2011 ------------- 0 points
16. DR_ingo5 ---------------- 0 points

This is without fastest lap points, presuming there isn't points for it.

This is also presuming I have calculated correctly. :)
true i prefer this points system can we use this one please? haha

true i prefer this points system can we use this one please? haha
This is what I was thinking, but it's up to True as it's his series. :)

But these are my thoughts:
• No points for qualifying because someone could start at the back (if you do scrap the reverse grid start) and win but the person who started on pole and finish second and get more points, which takes away that feeling of victory from the winner.

But like I said, it's your series @DirtyNurbKing58 and I'm just sharing my thoughts. :)

• No points for qualifying because someone could start at the back (if you do scrap the reverse grid start) and win but the person who started on pole and finish second and get more points, which takes away that feeling of victory from the winner.

But like I said, it's your series @DirtyNurbKing58 and I'm just sharing my thoughts. :)

To be honest i like it, its different. That's why I joined this series because its like no other.

I think true has come up with some cracking ideas but to see if they work I think we should stay this way in till the end to see how it plays out.

To be honest i like it, its different. That's why I joined this series because its like no other.

I think true has come up with some cracking ideas but to see if they work I think we should stay this way in till the end to see how it plays out.
Yes I do agree with you @SK8RBOI. :)

Driver with the most wins. Then podiums, then 2nd places, 3rd etc until we're screwed :lol:

@DR_ingo5 you've managed to do well with the meg, on Wednesday I just couldn't find a way past. But special stage is actually nice to race. I believe we used it in BTCC once (@rolo912011 ?) integra I think, and it was actually really fun, even though we used the longer layout

I thought that having 6 scoring rounds with the F1 points for the support won't be as fun. As it's one make, you will get those better drivers. If they qualified on pole they would just run away. So I thought it would be more interesting to start the quicker drivers at the back, and let them work their way up.

Last edited:
I'm not going to say I "love" the megane but we are getting on as friends and I'm enjoying it.
This season is good for me im learning a lot and very different tracks to get used to. Don't think I've been in a series with Special stage 5 before :confused:💡:eek::scared::nervous:
I've been in a series where we used the full Route 5 rather than the Clubman Stage.

I love SSR5 though! :)

i dont care as long as im winning ahah

If we took Rockets' points for races only, this is what I have worked out:

1. alex_salmon28 ------------ 31 points
2. M_A_B_96 ----------------- 30 points
3. NinjitsuEvolved ------------ 29 points
4. FRS_SK8R ---------------- 20 points
5. ElCondensator ------------ 18 points
6. StormPacer17 ------------ 15 points
7. choochter ---------------- 15 points
8. True-blue-8 -------------- 14 points
9. STOCKY8A1 -------------- 11 points
10. bcd73 ------------------- 8 points
11. SmileyWRX -------------- 6 points
12. smith1001 --------------- 4 points
13. duker_86 ---------------- 0 points
14. ric1258 ------------------ 0 points
15. i2000to2011 ------------- 0 points
16. DR_ingo5 ---------------- 0 points

This is without fastest lap points, presuming there isn't points for it.

This is also presuming I have calculated correctly. :)

No...

Simple...

:lol:

You've got to remember, without the qualifying points I would've started 1st at NBR, not last. I would've avoided the Lap 1 madness and I would have won... So that would've put me on 50pts as a minimum...

If you all want to give me the trophy now I completely understand and respect your decision... :lol:

Last edited:
Also, while we're on the subject, I'm pretty sure you said no drops for support series...

That's funny, you were one place behind me, surely you should've finished 2nd... ;)

All I'm saying is if you get trophy engraved now I completely understand... :lol:

Have you updated my wins yet m8? Should be 2 on there... :cheers:
It's funny because I wasn't, sk8r was, so I should have finished 3rd. Nearly did but storm had me at the end.
I did change (hope it saved) but I need to redo stats etc tonight

Also, while we're on the subject, I'm pretty sure you said no drops for support series...
Vaguely recall that, but might be mixed up with the FRWC? Will check later

It's funny because I wasn't, sk8r was, so I should have finished 3rd. Nearly did but storm had me at the end.
I did change (hope it saved) but I need to redo stats etc tonight

Vaguely recall that, but might be mixed up with the FRWC? Will check later

Yeah, it has done, sorry. Just got back from work and was too lazy to look...

I think it was both on drops tbh m8, that's why there was the F1 scoring system, no drops for any support class as best as I can remember.

No...

Simple...

:lol:

You've got to remember, without the qualifying points I would've started 1st at NBR, not last. I would've avoided the Lap 1 madness and I would have won... So that would've put me on 50pts as a minimum...

If you all want to give me the trophy now I completely understand and respect your decision... :lol:
I calculated only on actual results, and besides I'd of been right with you at NBR ;)

Yeah, it has done, sorry. Just got back from work and was too lazy to look...

I think it was both on drops tbh m8, that's why there was the F1 scoring system, no drops for any support class as best as I can remember.
I've had a look and can't find anything on it

What would you all want. Drop scores for support series?

I would post my lap times for tokyo but you probably wouldn't bother turning up if i did, lets just say come wednesday I will be the golden eagle and you lot will be pigeons .
Come on let me know, give me something to aim for later ;)

Ya know what? In that race my brain hit a stinking brick wall half way through and the mistakes flooded in! I was so pleased I could bring it back to a podium. Had to gain 9 places to get 3rd there and nearly had 2nd place in the bank. :(

Ya know what? In that race my brain hit a stinking brick wall half way through and the mistakes flooded in! I was so pleased I could bring it back to a podium. Had to gain 9 places to get 3rd there and nearly had 2nd place in the bank. :(
I was surprised, the start wasn't too good for me and by the time I got through traffic, the 4 of us (including MAB) were spread out, I thought that would be it, but I managed to pull you 2 in but you fell ack into my clutches, looked as if yo had a mind blank, but when I got past you seemed to find your feet again

Car felt terrible to begin with, made a few changes and i'm at 55.7 for now

EDIT - Just looked at previous posts and seen people hitting 53's

(throws laptop down and walks away)

EDIT AGAIN - Nope, 53.7 - added 2 seconds to my time for some reason, thanks ninj lol

My mind is blown... :D

565035_369152583125676_761074946_n.jpg

Back