[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, it's been a lot of ups/downs but the racing has been fantastic. Thanks guys, it's been great and a bunch of great people.

I looked at race 2 and I stole fastest lap so it does in fact go down to race wins. will update the stats later.

Race 3, i'm going to back off, some of the driving was quite, shall we say, desperate, between the top 3. Each squeezing each other and pulling some crazy moves. But in that situation, any other drivers would have taken them clean off, and it was an important race, so I'm just going to say make sure you try calm down if it happens again :lol:

I'll get the season 3 thread up in my break tomorrow lunch time, get to work. I'm going to take the night off and have some fun on GT5 :D

Thanks a lot guys, and hope to see the majority return :cheers: 👍

Out of interest who here has a wheel and who uses a ds3?

I use a ds3
I use a DS3 too...

That was a fantastic end to a great season. I'm really gutted that I couldn't be in there with the title contenders at the latter stages, but life has a bad habit of throwing them banana peels right when you least expect it. Thanks to everyone who raced and made this series what it is; a delight to participate in. Well done to the winners of the Championship, AND of course, the DOTY and ROTY trophies!

Wow...

1888749_813561972032975_8076786412159903560_n.jpg

Thanks GT6, you cheap 🤬...

It's your birthday! So here is a 12'000cr car, which is older than you! You're Welcome!

My god, first I don't get the million credits like I was told in an e-mail for getting the platinum trophy, and now this? I'm hurt, hurt and offended... :(

can't remember what I had, it sucked, I know that :lol:

Also, trying to check the 'code of conduct' rules and have made the track limits more easier to understand. However I can tell no one has read it as I found a mistake which changed the entire meaning of the sentence and rule :lol:

can't remember what I had, it sucked, I know that :lol:

Also, trying to check the 'code of conduct' rules and have made the track limits more easier to understand. However I can tell no one has read it as I found a mistake which changed the entire meaning of the sentence and rule :lol:

OK, I can't see an issue, which means either a) You've changed it or b) I'm blind... :D

Wow...

It's your birthday! So here is a 12'000cr car, which is older than you! You're Welcome!

My god, first I don't get the million credits like I was told in an e-mail for getting the platinum trophy, and now this? I'm hurt, hurt and offended... :(

Wow...

Unlucky mate! I got a merc gulwing! I guess you are just unlucky .

I'm a ds3 user aswell. I really wanted a steering wheel and seat. But can't afford it and gotta buy a house.

Thank you again to all the drivers for this season.
And a mega big thank you for True. Thank you for letting me run that day back in pre season s1.
Don't bother with a seat, I just use a computer swivel chair :lol:

glad you joined mate. At the start of the first race we were all thinking oh no :lol: but things happen and it was a one of, feel gutted how you missed out on wins though

Getting the thread up now 👍

Latest Posts

Back