[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@xflow1390 @FaithlessEmo @yuc2002 @alex salmon

Emo could make it but will be difficult and can't be sure. Are you guys ok with holding the last race next week?

Also yuc, important question in GTOR thread, let me know ASAP 👍

Could we have something in place of it? Like a silly race as it leaves my Wednesday nights empty as sad as my life is.

Could we have something in place of it? Like a silly race as it leaves my Wednesday nights empty as sad as my life is.
Planning to give the season 3 cars a shake down. If postponing is ok with people, i'll open up the thread and we can do that 👍

I'll be about, we'll have a mess around.

i would prefer next week if we can, im having a nightmare of a week:nervous:
Don't worry mate, so am I 👎

Right, we will be racing tomorrow. Room will be up at 7 latest. If all drivers who are around be in the lobby by 7:30. We'll then give 15 mins for emo and the others to get home and have a quick cuppa. Hopefully starting at 7:45

Between each race i'll give updates on the points situation. Best of luck to everyone, have fun and thanks for a great season :cheers:

EDIT - Also, anyone free next Monday and want to join a practice race with the mazda touring car, drop me a PM, or if you want more info :)

="True-blue-8, post: 10396095, member: 247058"]Don't worry mate, so am I 👎

Right, we will be racing tomorrow. Room will be up at 7 latest. If all drivers who are around be in the lobby by 7:30. We'll then give 15 mins for emo and the others to get home and have a quick cuppa. Hopefully starting at 7:45

Between each race i'll give updates on the points situation. Best of luck to everyone, have fun and thanks for a great season :cheers:

EDIT - Also, anyone free next Monday and want to join a practice race with the mazda touring car, drop me a PM, or if you want more info :)[/QUOTE]

:cheers:i am free most times i be up for it. just passed level 2 in door supervision i can get my badge now SIA licence .
and hopefully be training to be a nurse.
we'll be starting about 7:45 :)

Awsome well done mate! Now we don't need a track doctor with you about :cheers:

No update on the game so no game breakers for tonight. 👍

Anyone have a Target Lap for Laguna please?

Last edited:
No update on the game so no game breakers for tonight. 👍

Anyone have a Target Lap for Laguna please?
yep, glad of that

1.35's

Also, anyone who goes flying into the pit lane and causes problems with suffer the wrath of myself, the stewards and the drivers who don't win the title :lol:

yep, glad of that

1.35's

Also, anyone who goes flying into the pit lane and causes problems with suffer the wrath of myself, the stewards and the drivers who don't win the title :lol:

Cheers m8 :D

Opening a lobby now, may not be 100% focused though

Cheers m8 :D

Opening a lobby now, may not be 100% focused though
Gonna chill for a bit, try get some coursework done and will be on about 6:30

I know it's just a game, but I bet that xflow, yuc and emo aren't treating it as that. They're sat there shaking :lol:

Latest Posts

Back