[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@FaithlessEmo loving the sig 👍 :lol: hall of fame on OP is updated in case you want to stare at your name

Any other people want to help out with stewarding?

Just so people know, I am going to be tightening up next season on standards. Dive bombing, I will make sure your penalized for it, and when holding a line, pretend it's like on the road, 2 lanes, stick to yours.
I hope it doesn't come to it, but I may get everyone in to do some, how to put it, grading system. If we're not happy with the driving standard (speed has nothing to do with it, it's car control) then you won't be allowed to race until you tidy up. May need to give you all visuals too. Please don't make me to this guys, I don't want to have to worry about everyone's driving, more of season 1 please

Just so people know, I am going to be tightening up next season on standards. Dive bombing, I will make sure your penalized for it, and when holding a line, pretend it's like on the road, 2 lanes, stick to yours.
I hope it doesn't come to it, but I may get everyone in to do some, how to put it, grading system. If we're not happy with the driving standard (speed has nothing to do with it, it's car control) then you won't be allowed to race until you tidy up. May need to give you all visuals too. Please don't make me to this guys, I don't want to have to worry about everyone's driving, more of season 1 please

I think everyone should watch this video (if not already the case) as it explains pretty well IMO basic racecraft. It helps understanding how to race cleanly yet efficiently :

I think everyone should watch this video (if not already the case) as it explains pretty well IMO basic racecraft. It helps understanding how to race cleanly yet efficiently :

With this in mind, would anybody help me with practice on this, after yesterday I feel like I need it... I feel like I need to refresh it, please? Sometime today?

That Is brilliant 👍 everyone, please look, this is what we expect. thanks mate

I'll be on tonight, those who don't feel comfortable enough racing and make some stupid moves, come along and i'll help you out 👍

NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT

MONSTER ENERGY® WORLD RACING TEAM management is please to announce that @ric1258 will be taking up the remaining spot within the team.

Ric has chosen to drive the Toyota GT86 for GTTCC's second season, similar to the choices of other teammates.

The team now currently holds three professional and fast drivers... @1996mikey2412, @Storm_SP17 and now @ric1258.

MERT will now currently hold, arguably, one of the strongest lineups on the grid!​

Back