(GTTCC-3SR) - One Make Racing Supporting the GTTCCOpen 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Image TBC

The GTTCC-3SR is a support race night for the Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship Season 3. There will be 3 separate races, each giving a full flavour of a BTCC meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signing up
If you wish to race, you will need to sign up. You can do this by either posting in the thread in the format below or send a PM to myself. Please try to keep in contact and up to date with the thread. Checking at least once a week.

GTP ID / PSN ID / # / Races you wish to compete in
e.g True-blue-8 / True-blue-8 / #99 / All (or state the Number e.g A)

A GTPlanet account is not required, however it is requested and strongly recommended.
Please read all rules before signing up. By signing up you agree to follow all rules and behaviour in a suitable and friendly manner.

You will be required to add True-blue-8 on PSN and join the (GTOR) - GTTCC community club on GT6 (#1021363)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Race Timetable
Races will take place on Mond nights. All times are correct as of GMT.

19:30 - Race A
19:50 - Race B
20:10 - Race C
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Room Settings
Tyre/Fuel Depletion:
Normal
Damage: Light
Grip Reduction: Real
Slipstream Strength: Weak
False Starts: On

Driving line and ABS are the only driving aids allowed.
The lobby will be held in the GTTCC club section.
Race Rules/Regulation
Each race will work in the same format.
Qualifying will be a short 5 minute event, which will be followed by a 15 minute race.

All drivers must use the specified car. Tuning will be free as long as the car meets the correct specifications.

All cars must run with Sports Soft tyres. Racing Wet tyres may be used in wet conditions, however Intermediates are banned.

The use of Nitro is prohibited.

Drivers must run the correct body colour and number given to the race director. If a driver wishes to change they may do so but must notify the host prior to race start.
Calendar

1. Laguna Seca
hgfctyu.png

2. Rome
tr.png

3. Brands Hatch Indy '80's
kjhgf.png

4. Deep Forest Raceway
iuytrd.png

5. Cote D'Azur
images3BI8FXC3.jpg

6. Tsukuba
kjhbgf.png

7. Motegi East
;lkjhg.png

8. Silverstone National
,hg.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Points will be given to both Q and Race results, and will be awarded as followed;

1st: 20pts
2nd: 18pts
3rd: 16pts
4th: 14pts
5th: 12pts
6th: 10pts
7th: 9pts
8th: 8pts
9th: 7pts
10th: 6pts
11th: 5pts
12th: 4pts
13th: 3pts
14th: 2pts
15th: 1pt

1 point will be awarded to the driver who sets fastest lap in each race

Drivers who suffer a Disconnection will receive full points if they complete 50% of the race distance. They will be given the points of the last eligible position.

2 drop scores from any round.

Wet Weather
Tracks that support wet weather options may be used. Weather will be set to the area of the track. If the track does not exist, then we will go by London conditions. There may also be a night race during the season. The race and in game settings according to weather will be set to the following (GMT):

Race A - 13:00
Race B - 15:00
Race C - 17:00
Other
If a driver has an incident they wish to report, please send a PM to myself or another steward. The steward panel will then review the decision and come to a decision, handing out penalties or reprimands if required. If you see a penalty you are unsure about, please message myself. You will be given 24hrs to appeal if you wish.

Reprimands
If you receive the following penalties on your licence, you will receive the following:

3 Reprimands - Start at the back of grid for Race 1
4 Reprimands - Drive through penalty at the next race
5 Reprimands - 10 point championship reduction
6 Reprimands - Race Ban
Drivers may be penalized for both on and off track behaviour.

Drivers are also expected to follow the GTTCC Rulebook

All rules are there for a reason. All drivers, including the host, do not receive special credit. Please read all rules before signing up. I was not aware of that rule is not a valid excuse.

Drivers who are AWOL will receive a warning, after this a reprimand. All drivers are expected to notify the host before

A HUGE thank you to everyone who contributed ideas and helped out in any way possible :cheers:

The GTTCC is a group of people who enjoy clean racing, socializing and having fun. We try to get every driver involved and feel welcome. Any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to ask. Best of luck and have fun, here's to another great season. 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:

Race A - TVR Supercup
hvpUA4L1BYXokAZBQf_0.jpg
TVR Tuscan Touring Car - 300BHP 945KG

Race B - RGT Challenge
vKtV9nX2nNIezE7B_0.jpg
RUF RGT '00 - 450BHP 1200KG

Race C - Formula 3
ZHLV8Mt5WcbD2cQY_0.jpg
Ayrton Senna F3 Car - 172BHP 480KG

True-blue-8 / True-blue-8 / #99 / All
1996mikey2412 / mikey_2412 / #24 / All
CptMadBean / CptMadBean / #42 / A
STOCKY8A1 / STOCKY8A1 / #47 / All
NinjaEvo / NinjitsuEvolved / #76 / All
Doomstorm16 / doomstorm16 / #16 / All
sb360 / Pamellaaa / #9 / All
Swiftsmith / smith1001 / #50 / A,B
xflow1390 / xflow1390 / #1 / B​

Last edited:
You can get me down!

1996mikey2412 / mikey_2412 / Monster Energy World Racing Team / #24 / All races

Sure, i'm having my tea soon but if your interested, ill open a room in about an hour. (Maybe longer if I don't have the RUF!)

Yep loving the RR :D

That F3 car has epic understeer with no tune and has twitchy steering using a pad.
I'll try the tuscan again though

As GTTCC first main test is Wednesday, I was going to run a support test on Monday too.

Unfortunately I've got workmen coming in to replace radiator/boiler etc on Monday and Tuesday, so it's best to do this next week instead.

Sorry guys and thanks :)

OK, I'm planning to throw a quick test night down tonight for these support classes. @True-blue-8 Hope you don't mind m8. :cheers:

I know it's short notice guys but I'll be throwing the cars around a selection of the main season circuits so if you're up for it feel free to join. Lobby opening soon, if we're doing race sims they won't start until approximately 7-7:30. 👍

Back