(GTTCC-3SR) - One Make Racing Supporting the GTTCCOpen 

I'm not 100% sure I do the support race, alot of testing to do well in this really needed.
I like the facts same tyres used plus I only enter for one support thing.
I've just lost track of whats going on there, maybe best I but my focus here

I'm not 100% sure I do the support race, alot of testing to do well in this really needed.
I like the facts same tyres used plus I only enter for one support thing.
I've just lost track of whats going on there, maybe best I but my focus here
I know mate, a bit too much for a low number grid, not 100% sure we're carrying on yet

What would people think about switching this to an Enduro style race in the GTTCC cars?

We could run the track from that week to give everyone a chance to get some track time and practice in. It will help people with their tunes and be a lot less effort than tuning 4 cars each week, just the one to mess around with 👍

If people are up for it I would format it something along the lines of a 10 minute quali session, rolling start to avoid too much incident into the first corner and then a 1 hour timed race. Tyres and Fuel on fast and everyone gets completely free strategy to do what they like. It will give some good fun racing with interesting strategy, lots of practice and it will help everyone work on their pit plans for Wednesday.

We can score it like a separate championship as well to give people something to aim for.

Anyone up for that?

What would people think about switching this to an Enduro style race in the GTTCC cars?

We could run the track from that week to give everyone a chance to get some track time and practice in. It will help people with their tunes and be a lot less effort than tuning 4 cars each week, just the one to mess around with 👍

If people are up for it I would format it something along the lines of a 10 minute quali session, rolling start to avoid too much incident into the first corner and then a 1 hour timed race. Tyres and Fuel on fast and everyone gets completely free strategy to do what they like. It will give some good fun racing with interesting strategy, lots of practice and it will help everyone work on their pit plans for Wednesday.

We can score it like a separate championship as well to give people something to aim for.

Anyone up for that?
Yes :cheers:

Although may as well keep standing start

helps if we use both tyre types too

Yes :cheers:

Although may as well keep standing start

helps if we use both tyre types too

Yeah fair enough, Only reason I was thinking rolling was for the endurance racing feel! Also as an idea could run this with heavier damage to try to promote clean racing and to make people think more about passing places and following and stuff?

Edit: Yes, Tyre types would be good, free strategy but you must use both sets at least once.

This would be easier to take part in really, as you said 4 cars to tune each week is a tall ask. Even just my GTTCC car and the ruf would of been a lot for me.
At least this way we already have the car tuned and would need to run it prior to Wednesday for practice/fine tuning anyway so may aswell make that practice time a series 👍

Hmm so I run my C4 in a longer race?
I be right down to facts if it is then great and if we follow the same race tracks as Gttcc great.
My only down side is me may not be able to make all races.
Still hoping I can sort of make all Gttcc races.
But the idea of this very good I guess if I'm working and miss your all, your beat me come race day.
I'll do my best that not happen ;)

I be right down to facts if it is then great and if we follow the same race tracks as Gttcc great.
But the idea of this very good I guess if I'm working and miss your all beat me come race day.
Yep, we'll all be running a longer race in our GTTCC cars, more practice :)

But the idea of this very good I guess if I'm working and miss your all beat me come race day.

Yeah mate, running it as a seperate champ means it wont affect your main series points, just a fun way for everyone to have an extended test a couple of days before the real thing :D

I think Karten race was 1 hour 30mins, It really was 45 mins to long....
So what the time limit and pit window going to be.
1 hour really sort of long maybe 50 mins cool, with a 20 to 30 min pit window whould be great.
SS tyres the limit but you can run SM or SH?

Plan was pit as much as you like whenever you want, no window at all. You want to 3 stop and someone reckons they can make it on 2, go for it 👍

I would say SS and SM. Must run both but it's free choice how many stints or laps you do. If someone wants to run one less pitstop by using the SMs more then I say go for it!

50 min race yeah I think ss with deg on normal could do it.
Your run out of tyres but really learn what the car can do.

This I can make,

TDZdave/ TDZ-4-12-14-88/ #72/ ALL

Colour, GT Polorized 15/

What date will this be starting?

This I can make,

TDZdave/ TDZ-4-12-14-88/ #72/ ALL

Colour, GT Polorized 15/

What date will this be starting?
Tiny change sorry mate

Monday, to save people tuning new cars etc, we'll be running a separate championship with the GTTCC cars, but it will be a 1 hour endurance race

looking to start this monday

Tiny change sorry mate

Monday, to save people tuning new cars etc, we'll be running a separate championship with the GTTCC cars, but it will be a 1 hour endurance race

looking to start this monday

Starting next Monday? That's fine,

Cars, is there any in specific I require or can I just use any from that list?

Starting next Monday? That's fine,

Cars, is there any in specific I require or can I just use any from that list?
Use anything you want except the BMW :)

@True-blue-8 you will need to update the OP.

@TDZdave, the cars on the OP are not being used, it is the cars in the GTTCC.
Yes I know. I had to see what was happening Mondays first. Not easy when I've had little feedback. Thought i'd let this thread go and we just use the main one. Much easier

Is the thread linked in your sig?

And are we using the tracks in this thread?

Is the thread linked in your sig?

And are we using the tracks in this thread?
Yep GTTCC-3, where you originally posted :)

Everything will be identical. Tracks etc. But same as the race 2 both soft and medium compounds must be used 👍

Back