(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was an incredible session, can't wait for the season! Maybe stick another round on the calendar, 18 races aren't enough :lol:
Indeed, some great racing tonight, and people have gotten quicker, should be a good close season.

I wasn't able to make it cause school ends at 3 o' clock here, damn I wish I was closer to you guys!
No worries mate

Looking forward to the season, especially after tonight. Test tomorrow which I want everyone to attend (more details tomorrow) and then round 1 the week after.

Any feedback from tonight? People should start looking at team mates and indy drivers.

However I don't want to end on a sour note but I have to. I will be given penalties for track evasion. It's simple as that. As Silverstone there was some pretty poor abuse at turn 1. Obviously excuses were made, but I've taken pics, shpwn it to those involved and they understand. However a simple hold up your hand, sorry and that's it, end of. But I wont be letting things like this upset me, instead i'll just hand out penalties. If people want to see i'll send them the pictures I took over consecutive laps, but I may possibly scrap that track though in order to avoid it.

But good racing everyone :cheers:

I'd like to keep my livery from tonight which is red with white wheels please!

Great racing too good to be on track with some competent drivers again

I'd like to keep my livery from tonight which is red with white wheels please!

Great racing too good to be on track with some competent drivers again
Team mates won't need to use same colour :)

And definitely. Loved the close racing, great stuff! Round 1 can't come soon enough.

I
Indeed, some great racing tonight, and people have gotten quicker, should be a good close season.

No worries mate

Looking forward to the season, especially after tonight. Test tomorrow which I want everyone to attend (more details tomorrow) and then round 1 the week after.

Any feedback from tonight? People should start looking at team mates and indy drivers.

However I don't want to end on a sour note but I have to. I will be given penalties for track evasion. It's simple as that. As Silverstone there was some pretty poor abuse at turn 1. Obviously excuses were made, but I've taken pics, shpwn it to those involved and they understand. However a simple hold up your hand, sorry and that's it, end of. But I wont be letting things like this upset me, instead i'll just hand out penalties. If people want to see i'll send them the pictures I took over consecutive laps, but I may possibly scrap that track though in order to avoid it.

But good racing everyone :cheers:
'll be around to race tomorrow! Practice too! Ramos won't be here until May 3rd, which then we will be doing a 200 lap race around madrid in DTM cars, I'll try to get him and Mass on board with this.

@True-blue-8
me and @J_Starscream are going to team up

👍

There are 5 team spots and 6 independent spots so far. I want to try have a balanced number between the two so if people can try organise that it will be great.

Meanwhile @Storm_SP17 and I will be defending our team title, or try to. Everyone seemed on par last night, except filo :P Whatever you've done to that car mate don't change it and you'll be taking 3 wins a week :lol:

I may run as a privateer, but if anyone wants a teammate I'm open.
I may run as a privateer, but if anyone wants a teammate I'm open.
Honestly, I think you and @Ash9414 would make a good team. Some great racing last night and you've certainly gotten a lot quicker, I had great side by side action with everyone last night 👍

Not sure what i'm looking forward to most. I think it has to be laguna really. Always had great racing there but it looked great there. However only concern there for me is my tyre wear, it was awful at the end of the race.

Oh yeah @TNR_KING_FILO not sure if you saw motegi after you disappeared. You were parked on the apex of turn 1. Everyone tried going around you, storm tried to knock you out of the way but you rolled back on. Brilliant, caused some right trouble you did :lol:

The season will consist of 18 races over 6 rounds.​

Round 1 - Twin Ring Motegi East.
Round 2 - Laguna Seca
Round 3 - Tokyo
Round 4 - Silverstone National
Round 5 - Grand Valley East
Round 6 - Brands Hatch GP
:mischievous:

:lol:
Honestly, I think you and @Ash9414 would make a good team. Some great racing last night and you've certainly gotten a lot quicker, I had great side by side action with everyone last night 👍

Not sure what i'm looking forward to most. I think it has to be laguna really. Always had great racing there but it looked great there. However only concern there for me is my tyre wear, it was awful at the end of the race.

Oh yeah @TNR_KING_FILO not sure if you saw motegi after you disappeared. You were parked on the apex of turn 1. Everyone tried going around you, storm tried to knock you out of the way but you rolled back on. Brilliant, caused some right trouble you did :lol:

Jesus sorry about that I fell asleep and my duvet must have hit the x button didn't even realise I left my ps3 on till about 12am :lol:

Jesus sorry about that I fell asleep and my duvet must have hit the x button didn't even realise I left my ps3 on till about 12am :lol:
It was great. Obviously at the start you rolled downhill, then we saw you parked at the edge. Assumed you were back and had moved out the way. Next lap around you wiped out half the grid :lol:

Of course, we must have a brands finale :lol:

But Honda, brands, last round. Ii don't like the sound of that. Brings back bad BTCC memories from last year ;(

Shedden > Plato :lol: jk

Weren't so bad for me, I went to see that race on the paddock grandstand, literally everyone was cheering like hooligans whenever they saw Shedden make a pass except for one person who stood up and shouted 'Come on Jason Plato!'

They also had a simracing championship there where the winner won VIP Donington tickets. Which is why I won't make the next race :)

The best part was the fact that I was dead last and for the final 2 laps I decided to punt you off track into the gravel to give the others a proper last lap fight, but you rolled back out of the sandtrap... AND FURTHER IN THE WAY!! Was like, "the **** does that even happen!?"

Shedden > Plato :lol: jk

Weren't so bad for me, I went to see that race on the paddock grandstand, literally everyone was cheering like hooligans whenever they saw Shedden make a pass except for one person who stood up and shouted 'Come on Jason Plato!'

They also had a simracing championship there where the winner won VIP Donington tickets. Which is why I won't make the next race :)
:lol: 2 years ago I went to Silverstone, and being plato's home race everyone went crazy.

Maybe i'm biased but I hated that race. Everyone moved over and let shedden through, he didn't deserve it :P But one dream of mine is to go brands, so we're going final round this year. I just hope plato and Subaru get there acts together so I can cheer him on. And i'll need to look out for that :P

Back