(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't be on sorry, watching the motogp and updating everything.

Tried the PS4 remote play to my PC earlier. Took ages to work and apparently the internet is too slow to play, despite being way over the recommendation. Hopefully Sony fix it soon.
Oh! I got PS4 and Project Cars now!

Well normally I would go with Storm Motorsports, but considering there is already a Storm on the grid... I'm not sure that works?

Ended up in the practice room for this on Friday, was good fun, ill join if theres space!

@True-blue-8 as I said I'm not sure if ill be available every Friday but if / when I am I'll get involved.

DeltaJulietMike / #37

Cheers

Looking forward to the start of this! Some good competitors with close racing sure to be had throughout the field.

One slip could mean fighting for a podium or a scrap for a top 10 finish. It'll be exciting, and I hope Race 2's quali-into-race format throws up some spicy last gasp poles much like last season! ;)

So is there a race this Friday, or just testing?
A proper test, which if possible everyone can attend so they know what to expect race day. We'll do a full run through. 2 points extra will be awarded to those who attend. If you can't make it don't worry, it's mainly for people to get into the habit of signing up (sign up sheet coming later).

Anyone wanna team up with this DS3 scrub? :lol:
Someone jump on this quick. I think @Angel should, you two would be another great team :cheers:

A proper test, which if possible everyone can attend so they know what to expect race day. We'll do a full run through. 2 points extra will be awarded to those who attend. If you can't make it don't worry, it's mainly for people to get into the habit of signing up (sign up sheet coming later).

Someone jump on this quick. I think @Angel should, you two would be another great team :cheers:
Sure, I'd be okay with have Black Rose Racing here.

Back