(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, no. I think every point earned should count, because a single point earned from a bad race weekend can be the difference in the points standing.
Always used to think drops kept the championship tight but I know what you mean. Salvaging what you can from a bad race is what helps you to win

That trophy would be a great addition! Purely because I would win it every season. ;)
Oops, managed to wake my flatmate up from laughing too loudly at that trophy suggestion. :P
Shall we award it to the driver who crashes the most? :P

Always used to think drops kept the championship tight but I know what you mean. Salvaging what you can from a bad race is what helps you to win
Drop points really encouraged consistency, but one possible scenario is that if you have a rival for the points lead who scored 0 points in the race you scored, let's say 25, but just happens to be your drop score race, it's not exactly going to be fair for you.

Are you insinuating I crash a lot? :P
@True-blue-8 might not have gotten over Laguna Seca after all :P :lol:

Are you insinuating I crash a lot? :P
Nah, we'd call it the maldonado trophy ;)

But if you want to pay me a few hundred quid we can name the drivers title after you ;)

Drop points really encouraged consistency, but one possible scenario is that if you have a rival for the points lead who scored 0 points in the race you scored, let's say 25, but just happens to be your drop score race, it's not exactly going to be fair for you.

@True-blue-8 might not have gotten over Laguna Seca after all :P :lol:
Yeah that's a good point. I'm in favour of that. May encourage people to show up more regularly.

Nah, I'll have him when he least expects it ;)

Shame no one wants to race monza

Well the races didn't end up so well, but I thought the racing was pretty close at times, no?? :P
Um mm. That was because of he chaos meaning no one could actually race and road blocks everywhere lol. That's like saying kvyat and the saubers at least had a close race :lol:

Perhaps I don't remember it so well then haha, but it was reasonably enjoyable for me. :P
I'm trying to remember if there was a race you weren't in the wall. But was anyone :lol: if we race there again we'll run it in reverse. Season 3 or 4 we did and it was great.

I only hit the wall in the final race; I think the other two were relatively clean for me. Someone must have the replays. :P

Back