(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yet you could race Fridays, but don't. There's probably not going to be another season with the lack of interest, enthusiasm and care given. I'm not wasting my time just to be walked over. Last week pretty much summed my last 2 years of racing up. If people wanted to race they would say, but no one is really that interested.

Does anyone have any lap times so I can work out race lap total please?
Average lap should be around mid to high 1'34s.

1m36.0 in the Club Lobby after 3 laps with 288bhp. Brands Hatch Grand Prix is an illustrious place to end the series. Very demanding place to drive and mistakes are punished. Bring a picnic.

Top speed are quite high due to the steep hill at the end of the back straight.

8 more laps with 288bhp and taller gears. I've see a 1m34.1 and my 'perfect' lap would be deep into the 1m33s. But most laps had a crash and every lap had some tyre roasting moments. 1m37s came up a lot. :ouch:

Outright pace won't be important here. Touching the grass or sliding off the line easily costs 1 to 3 seconds a lap. Driving safe and in the groove lap after lap, with tyre wear, will be the key. Things I'm not good at doing but will enjoy trying!

Many thanks for the invite, TNR have some seriously quick drivers. I remember them all running away into the distance during the WRS events with the CLK DTM around Fuji Speedway!

In real racing, privateers who win their championship early sometimes get a guest drive for a full team. If it would get me some setup information and invites for other series, I would consider it. ;)

TNR Mugen are 57 points behind Diesel Pig Racing. If we join forces it could be a very exciting finale at Brands Hatch Grand Prix!

I'm proud to have the Privateer championship and 2nd overall. The final meeting was for entertainment and a few more stats. If I contribute to the team title as well...that would be a dream performance.

@True-blue-8 would this be allowed? Diesel Pig Racing had a stand-in driver for the first round. It would be symmetrical between the top 2 teams if I help @TNR_KING_FILO in the final round.

Last edited:
Many thanks for the invite, TNR have some seriously quick drivers. I remember them all running away into the distance during the WRS events with the CLK DTM around Fuji Speedway!

In real racing, privateers who win their championship early sometimes get a guest drive for a full team. If it would get me some setup information and invites for other series, I would consider it. ;)

TNR Mugen are 57 points behind Diesel Pig Racing. If we join forces it could be a very exciting finale at Brands Hatch Grand Prix!

I'm proud to have the Privateer championship and 2nd overall. The final meeting was for entertainment and a few more stats. If I contribute to the team title as well...that would be a dream performance.

@True-blue-8 would this be allowed? Diesel Pig Racing had a stand-in driver for the first round. It would be symmetrical between the top 2 teams if I help @TNR_KING_FILO in the final round.
Yep, was trying to encourage it :) Although it can only be two drivers to score points.

Just hope storm turns up now :lol:

I guess my goals for the end of the season are clear: Finish inside the top 3 of the drivers standings and score more than half of the teams champion's points for Black Rose Racing. :lol:
3rd place will be a good battle hopefully. Your aim is to beat ash and gira :lol:

I've not had any practice for weeks & no idea on set up will be lucky to get an hours practice in before racing. If anyone has any set up tips they would be gratefully received!

I've not had any practice for weeks & no idea on set up will be lucky to get an hours practice in before racing. If anyone has any set up tips they would be gratefully received!
Max/Min downforce works well here. A little higher front ride height, harder rear springs, max anti-roll bars and around 3/9 brakes could also help.

Don't know how wheel drivers would feel with this since I use this setup with a DS3.

Max/Min downforce works well here. A little higher front ride height, harder rear springs, max anti-roll bars and around 3/9 brakes could also help.

Don't know how wheel drivers would feel with this since I use this setup with a DS3.

Thanks I'm a ds3 driver so really helpful starting point

I do apologise for the lack of appearance as I've been caught up in a lot of other things, personal and communal and its forced me to withdraw from the championship (albeit, a bit late).

Again, apologies. :)

I may return to a future season but I don't know 100%. Good luck. :cheers:

I'll be there for this final race :)

Also further to the above...if anyone wants me to race for them (since privateer championship already won!) for this final race to (try) and help their cause then I am a free agent, ready and willing :gtpflag:

(Edit for spelling)

Last edited:
1m31.978 THE PERFECT LAP.

Wish I could save replay from a practise session.

308bhp, no tyre wear or fuel use.

Any incidents please let me know now, whether you're sure it is important or not, but the provisional results below;

DPR win the teams title by 3 points
Ash maintains 3rd in the drivers standings

Back