(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever the end result, it's been a pleasure driving with you all.

3 cheers for @True-blue-8 herding the cats and counting all the chickens. Best organised series I've attended in any game. Haven't done a WRS series but I'd put this in the same league - and all done by one person!

@TNR_KING_FILO outperformed me, an incredible win in a chaotic first race. 5bhp less all evening but always had a faster lap. He deserves driver of the day, in my opinion.

@epic_apri_39 nearly ruined my race strategy in the final round with his great pace and clean moves. I couldn't hang around to race you, I needed to get up front! :P Let's race next Friday, for sure.

I'm gonna watch the replay for Race 1 but nothing really to note outside of that, I think.

@True-blue-8 have you included the points for leading a lap?

Whatever the end result, it's been a pleasure driving with you all.

3 cheers for @True-blue-8 herding the cats and counting all the chickens. Best organised series I've attended in any game. Haven't done a WRS series but I'd put this in the same league - and all done by one person!

@TNR_KING_FILO outperformed me, an incredible win in a chaotic first race. 5bhp less all evening but always had a faster lap. He deserves driver of the day, in my opinion.

@epic_apri_39 nearly ruined my race strategy in the final round with his great pace and clean moves. I couldn't hang around to race you, I needed to get up front! :P Let's race next Friday, for sure.

I'm gonna watch the replay for Race 1 but nothing really to note outside of that, I think.

@True-blue-8 have you included the points for leading a lap?
tried to take them into account but obviously it's hard to know exactly what's going on so double checking now 👍 Final Points (no race results/scores for now) should be up in 20mins 👍 But yeah kudos to filo, there was only one round where he didn't dominate, and great racing race 2 ash, some awesome overtakes from us 👍

Race Results - Race Meeting 6

Round 16

1. TNR_FILO
2. DeltaJulietMike
3. The_Old_Stig
4. True-blue-8
5. BenMillard
6. StormPacer17
7. The_Noir_Antares
8. duker_86
9. Ash9418
10. epicgiratina
11. NinjitsuEvolved
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 1.32.419
Lap Leaders - TheOldStig, DeltaJulietMike, TNR_FILO

Round 17
1. TNR_FILO
2. BenMillard
3. Ash9418
4. The_Noir_Antares
5. DeltaJulietMike
6. epicgiratina
7. True-blue-8
8. StormPacer17
9. duker_86
10. TheOldStig
Fastest Lap - BenMillard - 1.32.193
Lap Leaders - BenMillard, TNR_FILO, duker_86
Pole Position - The_Noir_Antares

Round 18
1. DeltaJulietMike
2. TNR_FILO
3. BenMillard
4. The_Noir_Antares
5. StormPacer17
6. True-blue-8
7. TheOldStig
8. epicgiratina
9. Ash9418
10. duker_86
Fastest Lap - DeltaJulietMike - 1.32.362
Lap Leaders - TheOldStig, DeltaJulietMike

STANDING AFTER ROUND 6

Congratulations to @TNR_KING_FILO, Diesel Pig Racing (@True-blue-8, @Storm_SP17) and @BenMillard

Last edited:
Didn't realise I hadn't posted yet! Just wanted to say thanks to True, and everyone else I've had the pleasure to race closely with throughout the season. It's been great overall, and I hope we can carry on for many more. :)

Also wanted to quickly apologise for my random outbursts at some of the races; it's just very frustrating when someone else's mistake completely ruins your race haha.

I think the obvious choice for Driver of the Season is Filo. Top driving man! Hopefully working on my consistency will allow me to close that 70 point gap in the future!

Edit: True, would you be able to change me to #14, so I can save the spreadsheet for my own records. Thanks. :)

@TNR_KING_FILO you could have invited me at the previous round! Privateer Championship was already mine. It would have been an honour to represent TNR for the last 2 meetings.👍

I didn't realise this was an option.

TNR Mugen scored a massive 107 points in the final meeting. No other team scored over 100 points in a meeting this season. Diesel Pig Racing scored an respectable 63 which means we out-scored them by 44 points. But they defended a 9 point gap and the title is theirs.

At the previous meeting I scored 47 points. If only I was part of TNR Mugen then. You would have the team title by a big margin. (Assuming everything had played out the same way.)

EDIT: Finally, congratulations to @Ash9414 for 3rd place. But equally to @Antares26 and @True-blue-8 who were all extremely close to getting that place.

EDIT2: I share the Privateer Championship podium with great company.

@DeltaJuliet got 2nd place by attending 3 meetings - getting 63 points in this final meeting. More than any other privateer achieved in a meeting this season! (My best were a 61 and a 62.) If you had done the whole season, you might have been the champion!

@Doomstorm16 Attended 2 rounds and and scored more than any other privateer who attended only 2 rounds.

Honourable mention to @TheOldStig (GTP name?) who missed 3rd by a single point! If you had attended one more meeting, 3rd would almost certainly have been yours.

Last edited:
@TNR_KING_FILO you could have invited me at the previous round! Privateer Championship was already mine. It would have been an honour to represent TNR for the last 2 meetings.👍

I didn't realise this was an option.

TNR Mugen scored a massive 107 points in the final meeting. No other team scored over 100 points in a meeting this season. Diesel Pig Racing scored an respectable 63 which means we out-scored them by 44 points. But they defended a 9 point gap and the title is theirs.

At the previous meeting I scored 47 points. If only I was part of TNR Mugen then. You would have the team title by a big margin. (Assuming everything had played out the same way.)

EDIT: Finally, congratulations to @Ash9414 for 3rd place. But equally to @Antares26 and @True-blue-8 who were all extremely close to getting that place.
was planning my team mate on showing up

Didn't realise I hadn't posted yet! Just wanted to say thanks to True, and everyone else I've had the pleasure to race closely with throughout the season. It's been great overall, and I hope we can carry on for many more. :)

Also wanted to quickly apologise for my random outbursts at some of the races; it's just very frustrating when someone else's mistake completely ruins your race haha.

I think the obvious choice for Driver of the Season is Filo. Top driving man! Hopefully working on my consistency will allow me to close that 70 point gap in the future!

Edit: True, would you be able to change me to #14, so I can save the spreadsheet for my own records. Thanks. :)
Changed 👍

Filo scored well in each round while storm and I had problems :lol: but thankfully it was enough to get the job done. Dominant performance by filo this season.

Stats have been updated. Going to look at a more suitable way to do overall rankings, something similar to Autosport perhaps.

Ahh @Antares26...further to teaming up on that last race...1 point from joint 3rd in team championship!

@BenMillard yes, you may have had a harder time winning the Privateer if I had been able to make more races ;) (credit where its due though well done)

@True-blue-8 - cheers again, great series.

And in general, of the races I did partake it, I had some fantastic racing. Very clean, always giving room. Many times wheel to wheel for 3-4 corners in a row, great stuff 👍

Highlight for me has to be the 2-3 lap long battle leading up to a 0.027s chequered flag split with @TNR_KING_FILO at Grand Valley (even if I was 25hp up:lol:)

Big thanks to a lot of people during this season.

@True-blue-8 for hosting this great series, we may have had a couple bad races along the season but nevertheless, it was a wonderful experience.

@TNR_KING_FILO @BenMillard @Ash9414 @Storm_SP17 @DeltaJuliet @epic_apri_39 for providing probably the best online racing I've ever had (I say that, but this is only the second racing series I've been in in my life :lol:) just top class racing, really helped me learn a lot along the way. Hopefully I can race with you guys again in the future. :bowdown:

@epic_apri_39 I was thinking we could do each race on a different track? Just keep hosting and racing while people join and leave freely.

I did a few 3 lap Single Races at Professional level in GT6 last night. These worked well:

++ Autumn Ring (Reverse) - 14:10pm, Time change 45x, Weather 25%, Change 5x, looked really Autumnal!
+ Deep Forest Raceway
+ Special Stage Route 5 - worth trying Reverse, as turn 1 should be better for overtaking.
+ High Speed Ring (Reverse)

This one is a bit tough and awkward. But there are some places to pass and managing the tyres would be very important:

~ Circuito de Madrid (Reverse)

The others on my shortlist, that I won't have time to test today:

? Autumn Ring
? Autumn Ring Mini (Reverse)
? Rome
? Trial Mountain
? Apricot Hill Raceway
? Mid-Field Raceway
? Cape Ring South
? Cape Ring Inside
? Grand Valley Speedway
? Eiger Nordwand Short Track - very long pits and Reverse track is too lumpy.

EDIT: I voted in the thing but forgot to give my PSN. So I voted again, with my PSN. You should make that a 'required' box.

1Hr Nurburgring Endurance

- Honda Integra TC
- 1 Hour Race
- Separate Qualifying Sessions
- 24Hr circuit
- 24Hr Cycle
-Real life weather
- 10th June

That will not be fun.

Might as well drive solo for 40 minutes on a boring over-used track that doesn't suit this car.

Grand Valley East makes me think the short tracks could be the best for this car. The 3x 20 format with mixed grids and qualifying has proven to be a winner, too.

That will not be fun.

Might as well drive solo for 40 minutes on a boring over-used track that doesn't suit this car.

Grand Valley East makes me think the short tracks could be the best for this car. The 3x 20 format with mixed grids and qualifying has proven to be a winner, too.
It's a separate event. That's the only other racing there for now/. We've done end of season events like this before. Nothing will replace the traditional touring car format. Something different for people.

Which nurburgring layout
The 24Hr circuit, both GP and nordschleife

Back