Guess a car

• Thread starter A.A.Z.
  • 1,643 comments
Alright :)
What's this?
75527a9cf4d5e301e8.jpg

This one isn't that hard...

Image013.gif

what's the yellow car. that was mine in the replay...and while we're at it, guess what the red car is, too. This was from my famous "Apple & Orange" replay...

Mitsubishi FTO TVR Cerbera. And where can i get a good psone emulator with bios plugins etc etc.
“Like, Oh my gawd, he's reviewing yet another slow car. When's he gonna do the Escudo? Get a grip, Mister!”
Cool site favourite bit really for me is that line cause its funny. why not the cultus pikes peak?

Mitsubishi FTO TVR Cerbera.

Very good mister! Got any images you can post so we can guess?

And where can i get a good psone emulator with bios plugins etc etc.

Sucahyo is the man to ask for that question as he's all about the emulator. I'll shoot him an email.

Cool site favourite bit really for me is that line cause its funny. why not the cultus pikes peak?

:lol: back when gT2 was new everyone was sooo excited about the Escudo (which i call the "Excuse-o" cuz too many people rely on it to finish the game when weaker cars will do). The Cultus lives quietly in the shadow of the Excuse-o, but (for me) it's still overkill. Too fast...i'd feel like i'm cheating if i drive one.

Good name for the Escudo. Yeah cultus is in the shadow of the escudos spoiler! i didnt rely on it to finish the game though, really its nt that great of a car for me. i used a R33 4-door gtr to finish the game and it only has 759BHP. and now that i have EpsxE i will get that picture 4 you. hehehehe ive got a car in mind. But i must admit pelting that escudo down test course staright at 400.06 kmh is good fun

EDIT: PB i saw one of youre reviews and saw this....
MA70 Supras can be bought as single or twin-turbo models. The single, of course, starts with less power and is therefore newb-friendlier.
I finished most of my GT2 races in that single-turbo of course. good reveiw my freind. good reveiw.👍

Yeh, it's also cheaper? Most JZA70s (or the twin-turbos) are just beyond 10,000 Cr.

I personally use either the Mazda RX-7 (1990) or the Toyota Celica GT-Four. (when available)

Good name for the Escudo. Yeah cultus is in the shadow of the escudos spoiler! i didnt rely on it to finish the game though, really its nt that great of a car for me. i used a R33 4-door gtr to finish the game and it only has 759BHP. and now that i have EpsxE i will get that picture 4 you. hehehehe ive got a car in mind. But i must admit pelting that escudo down test course staright at 400.06 kmh is good fun

That's cool. Yeah, i dont have a prob when people use Excuseos to finish the game, it's when they start bragging about it...as if they're great drivers or something. :yuck: "YO CHEKIT I JUST USED MY ESCODO AND BLEW ALL DA SIM CARS AWAY." ...well of course you did, fool...the Excuseo has 2 engines!!.

EDIT: PB i saw one of youre reviews and saw this....

I finished most of my GT2 races in that single-turbo of course. good reveiw my freind. good reveiw.👍

Thanks, Skylinefreak1. That means alot. Yeah that was one of the firsrt ones i wrote by hand back in December of 2003, and i just re-edited it cuz i been driving an MA70 in GT4 off and on. 👍

Yeh, it's also cheaper? Most JZA70s (or the twin-turbos) are just beyond 10,000 Cr.

I personally use either the Mazda RX-7 (1990) or the Toyota Celica GT-Four. (when available)

Yeah, they're great cars...both of them. I drove a GT-four only briefly, but the Mazda RX7 Inifini was one of my first GT2 cars, and so therefore i have all these memories of driving around High Speed Ring and Red Rock, trying to get drifts going (and failing mostly!)_ :lol:

That's cool. Yeah, i dont have a prob when people use Excuseos to finish the game, it's when they start bragging about it...as if they're great drivers or something. :yuck: "YO CHEKIT I JUST USED MY ESCODO AND BLEW ALL DA SIM CARS AWAY." ...well of course you did, fool...the Excuseo has 2 engines!!.

Yeah, those bother me too! My older brother used to use an Escudo, but then he started on the GT-One Race Car '99 after he gilded his Super License. He said the car was "too much of a challenge to drive well, and too little of a good car to compete in".

He's gone now...

Yeah, they're great cars...both of them. I drove a GT-four only briefly, but the Mazda RX7 Inifini was one of my first GT2 cars, and so therefore i have all these memories of driving around High Speed Ring and Red Rock, trying to get drifts going (and failing mostly!)_ :lol:

Hey, me too! Except I didn't care for drifting that much... until I rediscovered GT1!

I love my MA70. it may only have 550BHP or somewhere close to it but its good fun to drive you know

definately.

Yeah, those bother me too! My older brother used to use an Escudo, but then he started on the GT-One Race Car '99 after he gilded his Super License. He said the car was "too much of a challenge to drive well, and too little of a good car to compete in".

He's gone now...

Why? What happened?

Hey, me too! Except I didn't care for drifting that much... until I rediscovered GT1!

I've said this before plenty of times...i'm an average drifter. My first drift in GT1 (in a Viper gTS) was a complete accident. I read the GT driver's manual and thought "yeah, but all that stuff about drifting and feint motion is for advanced players"...so my first drift got me hooked.

...still, i'm not super-God of drifting or anyting, i just dont sit around practicing much. :guilty: Loulou is certainly more skilled than i.

Okay this one isn't in gT2 i think. It's GT4. But i wanna keep this thread rolling so guess away!

Image002.jpg

Back