Guess a car

• Thread starter A.A.Z.
  • 1,643 comments
Why? What happened?

Sorry. I meant to say something else, but the opportunity was too great...

My brother is alive and well, but after some bitter controversy, he departed GT2 for good. It was a shame, as he was as talented a driver as anybody else, but changes in priority took him away. It's also terrible because I never got to race against him in this state. He could have beat me, but the reverse could have been true... I'll never know.

He still plays GT4, but less seriously than GT2.

Sorry. I meant to say something else, but the opportunity was too great...

My brother is alive and well, but after some bitter controversy, he departed GT2 for good. It was a shame, as he was as talented a driver as anybody else, but changes in priority took him away. It's also terrible because I never got to race against him in this state. He could have beat me, but the reverse could have been true... I'll never know.

He still plays GT4, but less seriously than GT2.

Well hopefully you guys will make up. My brother lives on the west coast (wehre i used to live) :cool: and one of his housemates has 3 Nintendo systems. So my brother loves the "STar Wars" games. He's not so good at racing sims, tho. He has no idea I'm "Parnelli Bone" either! :lol:

Anyways...GT4 again....this one is easy. Sorry i dont have any GT2 pix...i'll work on that this week as i got some days off.

chevelle.jpg

Here, i got the proper pic up for ya.

edit: nevermind...it's a png file, and it's too big. But anyways, i know what car taht is: a '68 Shelby Mustang. :)

Yes it is. Okay fine..i'll give the official name...'68 Shelby GT500 ....also known as the Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500...sometimes known (tho not officially in the game) as the '68 Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500 "KR" which stands for King of the Road.

By the way... I think I know why GT500KR isn't included into the game, but is a hidden car... Look at the wheels sticking out of the body:

c38d54129e9b.jpg

I think that PD just didn't make the model well... That's why they decided not to show it :)

Hmm that's interesting. I always thought it was some sort of screw-up, like one programmer put the GT500 in the game, and then another put the GT500 KR in the game, as if they didn't communicate or something. I didnt know there was an actual difference between them.

That certainly is interesting. Does the GT500 have two twin-tip exhaust pipes? And does the tonneau top have a slight bulge near the rear on the stock GT500 as well?

Wow. Yeah i always wondered why there was no info for the GT500. Is there any difference between the grille of the GT500 and GT500 KR?

Is the model bug really the wheels? It seems to be apparent on most cars...

i've noticed it's apparent on most cars, especally once you lower them and start driving over some bumps. Only cars with higher ground clearances wont display their tires thru the fenders.

Back