Guess a track

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 184 comments
Indonesia
Paint booth
FMecha_EXE
See? Since GT2 had so many tracks, I will make a guess a track quiz, simliar like ones on GT4 forum. ;)

Since I can't give a pic right now:

GRVES

Parnelli can take my turn, all the pics of gt2 transferred from my camera onto my computer have disappeared. Over 100 pics all gone. :(

This shouldn't be too hard...it's all I got at the moment, tho. :)

red-cobra.jpg

Dang! You got it. Yea I said it wasn't hard. That blocky pattern on the road gives it away.

Yeah, between the Playstation Underground video showing the early stages of GT2 with Tahiti Road, it looks like they rushed making the track. It looks like my little sister coloured it. I actually thought it was Grindelwald at first.

Yeah, between the Playstation Underground video showing the early stages of GT2 with Tahiti Road, it looks like they rushed making the track. It looks like my little sister coloured it. I actually thought it was Grindelwald at first.

A old GTP revision in archive.org revealed a pic from a cut CLK-GTR IIRC. :scared:

Ha ha, yea, I've always thought the scenery looked like somebody drew it with crayons!

Dang I missed the HUGE kerbs at Trial Mt. The GT5 version is not as fun for launching into the air :(

I got one, but don't got a picture Here it is:

It's the place to get a little screwy. For 200 whole miles.

Sorry my bad, anyway, I have no picture, but a riddle. People like me, this is my only game, my setting is late afternoon. What track am I?

Back