Guess That Car From The Interior

  • Thread starter Thread starter Driving Park
  • 213 comments
  • 9,167 views
...Well, for those of us who don't want to wait...



Its not as easy as you may think.
 
Generic pre-1970 GM interior?
 
So far, none of you are close other than the fact that it came from the 1970s. I would have figured that part of the interior would have given away the make by now...
 
the doors look like an alfa
 
...Well, for those of us who don't want to wait...



Its not as easy as you may think.

Hmm. The seat-back pull mechanism is saying VAG to me, and the dash looks similar. I was going to say it was an early Audi, perhaps even a pre-production ur-Quattro, especially since my Dad's one had really nasty seat patterns. But that car didn't have the split front window. So I'm going to say it's a VW Scirocco.
 
Old Mustang?
Maserati?
 
I'd say it's Itallian, so Alfa 2600?
 
So I'm going to say it's a VW Scirocco.

We have a winner!

...I would have figured the plaid seats would have given it away...
 
LeaderBoard so far:

Benzoboy 1
GV 1
Picklesam 1
GilesGuthrie 1
 
knock yourself out
 
ford gt

I only know that because I sat in a GT cockpit at MPH.:lol:

GV 2pts
benzoboy 1
Picklesam 1
GilesGuthrie 1
 
GV
ford gt

I only know that because I sat in a GT cockpit at MPH.:lol:

GV 2pts
benzoboy 1
Picklesam 1
GilesGuthrie 1

👍
Your go.
 
Shouldn't be too difficult.
​
 
detomaso pantera
detomaso magnesa or magna or how ever you spell it
 
🤬








no:nervous::rolleyes:
 
Leaderboard

GV 2pts
benzoboy 1
Picklesam 1
GilesGuthrie 1
Gibson 1
///M-Spec 1
 
Early 90's Buick LaSabre. Maybe, '92~'93ish?
 
That would be a Buick Roadmaster.
 
...Well, for those of us who don't want to wait...



Its not as easy as you may think.
Mk. 1 Rabbit? Early Audi?
Here's another.
DSC00379-1.jpg
 
Back