Guess That Car From The Interior

  • Thread starter Thread starter Driving Park
  • 213 comments
  • 9,160 views
EDIT: Too late...
 
Actually Serge, the Renault 5 has only 1 rally car in GT4. Since you said 2, I thought of the Peugeot 205. It DOES have 2 rally cars (regular and Evo 2). But oh well.

:-)
 
It's all yours!

init1.jpg
 
Not a Range/Land Rover.
The car is smaller and more South Europe.
Big clue:You can win a turbo version of the car and two rally versions in GT4.

Sorry it's one turbo version and one rally version.:dunce:
 
Jaguar XKR?

That wood reminds of me of what I usually see in them.
 
Oooh! I want to play!

Obviously a Saab 9-5. Never seen one with wood in it. The giveaway is the extremely outdated nature of the whole thing.
 
Beat me to it, definately a 9-5.
 
Since it's pretty likely it's a 9-5, I'll go.

yeeeeah.gif


Could be impossible.
 
Mazda 323?
 
Nope. Think European.
 
Nope, although you're about the right age.
 
It might be, it might not be ;)
 
Yep, it's a ZX. Your go :)
 
Back