Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Ooops! Sorry.

W-ell... Someone can take my turn. Can't think of anything.
 
Damn, why didn't I guess that? Had an idea it was from Grid though, seeing your excitement for Grid 2 :D

I'll make one:

"A real car got Burnoutified"
 
Ummm..... Ford GT?

GT by Citroen?
 
No. What can burnoutified mean?

Hint:

"You can argue whether I'm one or another"
 
I was thinking that the ZZ-II looked like one of the "Supers" from Burnout 3.

Maybe the Custom Coupe/Mitsubishi Eclipse/RSX?
 
True on the lookalike thingy, but still quite a way. Epic thinking though 👍
 
C2 Corvette?
 
No. This one just might give it away:

"To some people I look like aiming for speed, to others I look like aiming for turning right. The truth is, I'm none of those"
 
No. There's one specific word in the last hint that will give it away :)
 
No. You guys need to think twice..

What can Burnoutified mean?

What car can be argued if it's one or another?

What car can be argued if it's aiming for speed or turning right?

Best thinking without being the right one is Bopop (could it be others :lol: )

Edit: in all my friendliness, I've decided to give another hint:

"I'm not built to a specific 🤬 "
 
Last edited:
No. You guys need to think twice..

What can Burnoutified mean?

What car can be argued if it's one or another?

What car can be argued if it's aiming for speed or turning right?

Best thinking without being the right one is Bopop (could it be others :lol: )

Edit: in all my friendliness, I've decided to give another hint:

"I'm not built to a specific 🤬 "

A Prius! :D
 
Red Bull X1? A real Red Bull F1 car which got Burnoutified! :sly:
 
Still no. What kind of cars are featured in Burnout games?
 
Oh, the X1 isn't in GTPSP...:ouch: I failed. :D
Anyway, a Burnout car has to be fast, have AMAZING handling, have nitrous and
it should self-repair. :D
Is it an LM car? (fantasy)
Oh, maybe the Honda NSX-R LM?
Or the Esperante GTR-1? :D
 
Last edited:
I want to say the Peugeot 905 because it looks like one of the Supers in B3.
 
You're both getting the thinking in each your way but results are pretty far off and I've run out of safe hints :)
 
Dodge Charger Super Bee?
Oh, is it the Shelby Cobra? It's a modified AC Ace, it's not that fast, has bad handling, looks like a Hot Rod from Burnouts! :sly:
 
Formula GT?

Dingdingdingding, and we have a winner :sly:

Explanation:

Burnoutified: cars in Burnout games are put together from bits of real cars, e.g. the Hunter Cavalry from Paradise has a front of a Pontiac GTO and the back of a Mustang. Explanation of where the FGT comes in in a moment.

Can be argued whether one or another: Some say it's a F1, other say it's an Indycar (I say it's a F1 with Indycar engine)

Aiming for speed or turning right: Very generalised here, Indys go fast, F1s turn right.

Not built to a specific FORMULA: because it isn't :sly:

You're up BKG :)
 
I was gonna put the F2007 on there too, but figured one was enough.

"I was the final gift to the country that shunned my maker."
 
Datsun/Nissan 240Z? Seeing as that's one of the last cars named Datsun?
 
Back