Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Lancia Delta.
 
Spkyer C8?
 
SVX
Spkyer C8?

Couldn't be because Spyker have made cars since then..

But it's probably closer than my guess..
 
KinLM has the answer.

Lancia, builder of some of the best looking but not the most reliable cars on the road, made a mistake. The Lancia Beta Coupe was made from steel highly prone to rust. Once discovered Lancia recalled all Gen 1 Betas, the only ones affected at the time. The British media, both tabloids and the papers, took the story and blew it up, ruining any reputation Lancia had on the Isles. However, before they left, they gave britain one last gift. It wasn't as much of a looker, but rumors say that it's an incredible machine. The Lancia Delta Evoluzione.

(credit to Top Gear UK for this tidbit)
 
KinLM has the answer.

Lancia, builder of some of the best looking but not the most reliable cars on the road, made a mistake. The Lancia Beta Coupe was made from steel highly prone to rust. Once discovered Lancia recalled all Gen 1 Betas, the only ones affected at the time. The British media, both tabloids and the papers, took the story and blew it up, ruining any reputation Lancia had on the Isles. However, before they left, they gave britain one last gift. It wasn't as much of a looker, but rumors say that it's an incredible machine. The Lancia Delta Evoluzione.

(credit to Top Gear UK for this tidbit)

... I got it right..?

I GOT IT RIGHT!! OH MY GOSH I GOT IT RIG- sorry regaining my character now.

Not sure if anybody will know this, and it may not be in the game (though I believe it is).

This car's doors open in a semi-vertical fashion, but it's definitely not a supercar.
 
... I got it right..?

I GOT IT RIGHT!! OH MY GOSH I GOT IT RIG- sorry regaining my character now.

Not sure if anybody will know this, and it may not be in the game (though I believe it is).

This car's doors open in a semi-vertical fashion, but it's definitely not a supercar.

Delorean
 
Last edited:
Toyota Sera? :sly:
Remember this car very well from the GT4 days. :)
 
OK: "I'm like a hybrid between 2 cars."
 
"This mid-engined car wasn't so super, but would be a hoot to slam down a mountain."
 
ASL Garaiya?
 
"This mid-engined car wasn't so super, but would be a hoot to slam down a mountain."

Honda Beat
Mazda Autozam
 
This one will be easy. But here we go!


A non-petrolhead would think that this car has something to do with golf.
 
Inevitable answer: A Golf?

Nope!

But good guess. Although its slightly different. Think of the manufacturer name, not model name. There's only 1 model by this manufacturer in the game.
 
Last edited:
DMC DeLoren?

Cadillac Cien?
 
DMC DeLoren?

Cadillac Cien?

Nope and nope. Think of a popular golf club maker. This company shares the name of the car manufacturer.
 
Try this one.

"I am the genesis of a well known modern car, though most havn't a clue I exist.
 
Back