Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,713 views
I don't think I've ever seen a car with a turbine on the rear on the streets lol
 
Ummm.... Trimuph Spitfire?

Audi LeMans Quartto?
 
Nonononono..

Let's rethink them through:

It's european.

It has a special part that only this street car and certain types of race cars in GT have.

On this part is an obvious reference to a real, more famous car (added: from a more famous manufacturer)

Hint to find the part: 14,4, D, 19,16,4

Figure out the code above and the rest will come to you (boy is this close to a give-away :lol: )
 
Faaaar from.. You'll just need to get it right.

I'm giving you another hint: Manhome
 
Is it a RUF? Cause they have race exhaust on road cars, and they refere to Porsches...
 
One of you seem to get it..
 
So close.. I fear you'll get it next time :nervous:
 
The Alpine A310 has a longituditly mounted rear engine, and it gives it the almost same handling characteristics as the Porsche 911. The engine layout also resembles that of the DMC Delorean and I think it's the only car in GTPSP with that layout. Meh, I think the RUF answer is right though.
 
RUF Yellowbird? :D

YES!!!

European - obvious, it is.

Special part - starts with "license" and ends with "plate". It has an actual license plate instead of just a plate with car model, as do rally cars too, iirc those are the only

Manhome - Translated directly to german, it's Mannheim

Reference to real/more famous car: MN P 911 is the license plate, MN most likely refers to Mannheim with the great Porsche Zentrum, P 911 obviously to Porsche 911

The code: 14 is the number the letter has and vice versa, so 14 is the N, 4 is D, D is 4 etc. In the end, it's the license plate of (could it be different?) the Porsche from the opening movie to NFS High Stakes, which is also a 911 and pretty similar to the yellowbird (I even made a riddle about that once :lol: )

Good work indeed :)
 
Superb one rallymorten!
I'll think a bit. :)
 
OK, a simpler one this time:
"I'm stilled to look like an Italian car, but I'm not one."
 
Simpler.. depends on how you look at it.. I think mine was simpler :)

Honda NSX?
 
Ummm...... Lotus Esprit Turbo? Nissan Skyline Coupe BLAR?
 
No to all, hint: "I'm not a race car"
 
Some type of Aston?
 
I believe we may need a bit of a hint.
 
Back