Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Salem S7?

Dodge Viper?
 
Saleen* sorry.


And.. Hmm.. DMC DeLorean?
 
No. "I have something similar with a Ferrari."
 
Pontiac Solstice? I'm kinda clueless.


EDIT: Ford GT40 has been mentioned. But not the GT. Is it the GT?
 
PONTIAC GTO!!!!! THE NAME WAS STOLEN FROM THE FAMOUS FERRARI 250!!!

If this isn't it, I'm gonna go crazy.
 
I think you're right KL. The GTO from Pontiac did take their name from the iconic Ferrari of the '60s with their Tempest LM GTO. Same with Mitsubishi did with their car, the 3000GT aka GTO in the '90s. ;)
 
And the answer of KinLM is....








wrong.
 
A Chrysler Crossfire? I'm running out of ideas.


The Crossfire because of the extending rear wing, as shared by many exotic supercars including the Ferrari Enzo?
 
I thought you said this one was simpler.


Allow me to go for a second, I need to go scream into a pillow.
 
Well, it is, very simple. :D
 
Plymouth Superbird? Also known as the Dodge Daytona, which shares the name with the Ferrari Daytona?
 
Ford mustang? With the prancing horse of Ferrari equal to the name mustang?
 
Toyota Sera?
Autozam AZ-1?
 
SVX
Toyota Sera?
Autozam AZ-1?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's American.. But good guesses.
 
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) ’54 designed by italian designer Pininfarina also designed many ferrari's
 
No to all. Think 80s. ;)
 
Ummmm.... Buick GSX? Camaro IROC-Z?
 
Finally, the IROC-Z!
It was stilled to look like the Ferrari F40. Indeed, the rear and the spoiler really looks like one. Bravo! :)
 
I got it? Boooyeah!! :D

Hmmm.... Well, here's a easy one.....

I'm a monster.

;)
 
GTracer98
Suzuki Escudo?

O_o

Do'h! I thought that was going be a tough one to figure out! :ouch:

Yep Escudo is the answer! The monster reference come from the fact that the car's engine H25 is a powerful V6 engine that was developed to produce over 1000hp on a AWD chassis built for the Pikes Peak Rally, but it was actually 980AWHP. And for the driver Tamijma aka the "Monster".

Your turn.
 
Back