Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,713 views
Nissan Skyline GTR R33 V-Spec ( a Japanese car with technology that was ahead of it's time.)

Audi Quartto '80 ( a German car that gave birth to AWD and a change in the WRC.)

:sly:
 
Wait a second..

We have to find a car that has to do with something it's country did in WWII, and yet we're only to think a few years back?

Mitsubishi Evo VI (6) (as Mitsubishi also made the famous A6M Zero)?
 
No, no, no. All those countries lost. This country won.
 
Can't make any sense of it.. correct me if I'm wrong:

We have to find a relatively new car that has something to do with the country that won WWII.

Only thing that comes to mind is UK, France and US (partly Russia but there's no russian cars in GT) and as the Triumph Spitfire has already been chosen I think it's France or US.. Maybe Dodge Viper but that's all I can think of.
 
Can't make any sense of it.. correct me if I'm wrong:

We have to find a relatively new car that has something to do with the country that won WWII.

Only thing that comes to mind is UK, France and US (partly Russia but there's no russian cars in GT) and as the Triumph Spitfire has already been chosen I think it's France or US.. Maybe Dodge Viper but that's all I can think of.

No. It's actually the UK.
 
Jensen Interceptor Mk.II '74 or Lotus Elan S1 '62?

No no no. You've all got the wrong idea. Think of something that happened AROUND 10 years ago.
 
Jaguar XKR R Performance?
Range Stormer concept?
 
Bentley Speed 8 '03? Its too wide after that.

Yes.

The Audi's (German) have always been dominant at La Sarthe. But in 2003, the Speed 8 beat the Audi, something extremely rare. Just as in the world war, Audi had lost to the UK.
 
Except the Bentley was a VW/Audi anyway...
 
Well, nice riddle anyway. :)
 
It's my turn right? Mkay, I suck at making riddles, might be easy.
"I was once considered the ugliest rally car by spectators."
 
Peugeot 206 Rally Car
 
If it was in GTPSP I would have said MG Metro but...

Maybe the Lancia S4?
 
Mitsubishi Pajero?
 
No.
A tip: It's not a rally raid car neither the really old '60s rally cars.
 
Toyota Corolla '98?
Mitsubishi Lancer Super '03?
 
Lancia Delta Rally Car?


Toyota Celica (ST205 I believe)?
 
Focus rally car?
 
73 renualt alpine sport A110
in game its called 73 alpine A110 1600 (its french)
 
Audi Quattro? Even though it was amazing, it was still ugly to be real honest.
 
Back