Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Renault maxi 5 turbo!!!!!!!
 
KinLM
Well if it's right then you can have my turn.

Ok, if I have a riddle. But I feel that the Maxi Turbo 5 is the right car.
 
Or the Peugeot 205 rally car?
 
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution II Rally Car '86
 
rallymorten
Then I'll take the '85 :sly:

Correct. The styling of the Peugeot 205 '85 was considered very ugly and often joked that the drivers were ugly too. The Evo II improved its looks slighty with an upgraded body kit.
 
Strange, I never thought that it was very ugly.
 
You may take the turn GT. Outta idea right now :)
 
"I have something Italian, not in the way you'd expect. It's related to height"

Sorry for double post. :(
 
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro? (pike's peak is height and Quattro is Italian for four)
 
Good guess but no.
 
(Renault) Alpine A110 or A310?
 
Mitsubishi Eclipse?
Pontiac Solstice?
 
No, it's Japanese. Many Japanese cars have this Italian thing but on this particular car it's related to height.
 
Back