Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
dingdingding! the Dodge Viper GTS-R has devolved into the GTS-R Team Oreca :P

Fixed. It seems that the Oreca is slower than the GTS-R. Lost a gear too.
 
Range Rover Stormer Concept?
 
Nissan Micra perhaps? Built on that famous Japanese city of Sheffield.
 
No to all of these.

Hint 1: It's European. I'll drop another hint after three more wrong guesses.
 
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept
or
Jensen Interceptor (cool name)
 
Ehh.. I guess I'm gonna go with the Triumph Spitfire again, is the only match I could find on the car list for GT PSP
 
That counts as three. It's a rubbish riddle anyway, but it was the best I could think of. Anyway, it's German.
 
Smart_Roadster
Sunderland, actually. ;)

So, my turn...

"I'm from the 70's, but my name is futuristic"

Good luck.

I knew that but some reason my thumbs didn't. I blame senility. :-(
 
Hmm.. VW Beetle?
 
!!! I know! :D BMW 2002 Turbo '73!
 
Rallymorten can take my turn, he was so kind to give his turn to me yesterday :)
 
Oh no, looks like another 5 years of waiting for GT6 :sly:

Hmm.. what's a good choice.. I might have one here:

"I said a ten second car, not a ten minute car"

Probably too easy but I want to see how well you handle it
 
Back