Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
Ford gt 05,06
Ford gt no strip
Ford gt spec II test car
Ford gt spec II lm
Thats all i got for gt's...
 
No! Technically, you're close, but it's not a GT:sly:
 
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning?
 
No, it's not a concept car, racing car, or rally car, and it's not a Ford
 
Corvette?
Viper?
Saleen S7?
 
Mercedes Benz SL500 R129? :scared:
 
Lol, was just a lucky guess:sly:

Odnomre can take it for 3 reasons:

1st: He almost got the curse right
2nd: He informed me that the '69 Charger isn't in the game (as I don't have it myself I must rely on car lists and these might not be 100% true)
3rd: I have no ideas right now:sly:
 
Yeah Petrol, I was joking.
 
Lol, was just a lucky guess:sly:

Odnomre can take it for 3 reasons:

1st: He almost got the curse right
2nd: He informed me that the '69 Charger isn't in the game (as I don't have it myself I must rely on car lists and these might not be 100% true)
3rd: I have no ideas right now:sly:

Well, thank you very much Rallymorten.

"This car, albeit in different color liveries, had the highest standard top speed of all the cars in GT1"
 
May I do one? I think I have a good one :P
 
i'm just gonna say it

I may be older, but I'm faster than that Camaro SS '10 over there

hey, buddy, you can't just post a riddle when there's still one going on. guess someone's car he had in mind, then you can post your riddle
 
SUPERSONICpsiii
i'm just gonna say it

I may be older, but I'm faster than that Camaro SS '10 over there

Not cool dude. No one can make you do anything, but the right thing to do would be to delete it so it doesn't confuse anyone.
 
odnomre
Well, thank you very much Rallymorten.

"This car, albeit in different color liveries, had the highest standard top speed of all the cars in GT1"

Ummm, the Mitsubishi FTO LM? :sly:
 
Er, not sure if the RX-7 LM was in GT1. If so, that's my guess:scared:
 
Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT?
 
nope and nope! remember, this car has the highest top speed without any tuning!
 
In GT1, I'd have thought that would be the Dodge Concept Car, but that hasn't been featured since GT2...
 
yes, it is in GT PSP. it just has a different color livery than it's GT1 counterpart. another hint is that this car has a 7th gear in GT1 ;)
 
Back