Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
04 BMW M3 GTR (NFS:MW That Cop runs his key up side of one.)
 
Last edited:
I have a feeling that the M3 GTR is the one. ;)

The hints are from NFS MW. That cop named Cross says these to you.
 
TanJaM92
04 BMW M3 GTR (NFS:MW That Cop runs his key up side of one.)

I would have accepted 2: the M3 or a C6 Corvette :)
 
Nobody has any? Well..

Clarkson had always dreamt of driving one of those, but he couldn't. Instead, he got to drive an even rarer car.
 
Ummm..... Lambo Countash 25th? Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R?
 
No, none of the regions are correct :)
 
Hmmmm.... Got to be a UK car. Lotus Esprit V8 GT? Jaguar XJ220?
 
Not UK either (yes, I'm making this a fast one) :sly:

Hint: To indicate the height difference, he renamed the car.
 
Close enough, GT40 (which he renamed GT43 due to the change to the roof) :sly:

Edit: happy 4000 posts thread
 
Knew it was the GT/GT40!

I was driven by a well know hero.

:sly:
 
Hmmm...,Dodge Charger??.Delorean?
 
Ford mustang?
 
Nope :)

One more guess, then I'll give a hint.
 
Hint: A certain agent is the driver. ;)
 
Oh.. James Bond aka 007?

BMW M Coupe?
BMW Z4?
 
Nope. The car is a classic car. ;)
 
Toyota 2000GT?
 
sparkytooth
Toyota 2000GT?

Correct!

The Toyota 2000GT is one of the many classic cars that 007 aka James Bond drove in his movies (besides the iconic Aston DB series.)

The 2000GT convertible is the car that he drove in the movie 007 You Only Live Once.

You're next. :)
 
Ok I'm next so prepare for headaches!!:trouble:


Most likely your starter car in another popular PSP game.:sly:
 
Hey, I got the 007 part right :lol:

I feel 240SX is correct but I'll go with Golf just to try
 
The game I'm talking about is from the dawn of the PSP and is known for it's long load times and framerate drops.
 
I'm thinking it's '04 VW Golf GTI (nfs underground rivals...)
 
Back