Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
???? is that a riddle?


If so then i think it's the evo or the impreza wrx
 
Ummm.... Camaro IROC-Z Concept?
 
Gotcha! :D

I have roots in two mororsports, but I was built only for one.
 
Camaro?
 
Nope.

Think a little bit faster. ;)
 
I'd say the 959, but that's not in GT...

Yellowbird?
 
Plymouth Superbird? or Alfa 155?
 
No to all.

Hint: The car is part of LeMans and endurance racing and also has some technology from F1.
 
VspecZR1GT2RS89
No to all.

Hint: The car is part of LeMans and endurance racing and also has some technology from F1.

McLaren F1? :sly:
 
Nope, not the McLaren, but you're getting warmer. ;)
 
VspecZR1GT2RS89
Nope, not the McLaren, but you're getting warmer. ;)

Second thought I'm thinking the BMW V12?
 
rallymorten
Second thought I'm thinking the BMW V12?

Correct!

The BMW V12 LMR has both roots in endurance racing and in F1. The partnership between BMW Mortorsport and Williams F1 Team to improve the LMP. It may have F1 quality, but it's purely a LeMans racer that can scare the TS020 GT-One, R8C and the 911 GT1 in the late 90's.

Your turn rally. :)
 
Correct!

The BMW V12 LMR has both roots in endurance racing and in F1. The partnership between BMW Mortorsport and Williams F1 Team to improve the LMP. It may have F1 quality, but it's purely a LeMans racer that can scare the TS020 GT-One, R8C and the 911 GT1 in the late 90's.

Your turn rally. :)

I knew my 1000 racecar book would come in handy once more :D

Let me think of something

Edit: Got something:

"Nice pinstripe"
 
Last edited:
Nope

Edit: spent the afternoon looking back in this thread.. Somehow gave a little nostalgia to when we were more than these 5-6 people guessing :)
 
Lancer Evo VI Tommi Makinen edition or FPV GT.
 
pinstripes hmmm...

Galant GTO MR ''70, Viper????
 
Nope

Edit: spent the afternoon looking back in this thread.. Somehow gave a little nostalgia to when we were more than these 5-6 people guessing :)

I'm still guessing. Just absolutely clueless.
 
Evo VI rally car???
 
RUF CTR2?
RUF RGT?



Caps.
 
None are really that close, though 1 of the countries are correct

New hint:

"Next time you won't be so lucky (to which I say "heck yeah")"
 
Which country?

Dodge Charger,Chevy Camaro???
 
Back