Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
FINALLY, we can put this one to bed! As hard as that was, it was a good one Panda.


When is a Beetle not a Beetle?
 
BKGlover
When is a Beetle not a Beetle?

If that's the riddle, I'm gonna say:

When the chassis is used by a RUF Yellowbird :)
 
:grumpy: Carp.

The VW Karmann-Ghia is a Ghia designed and built body on the VW Beetle chassis and engine, though not 100% sure on the engine.

BTW, welcome back Petrolhead, you're go.
 
Oh darn, we've all been guessing for what seems to be ages and petrolhead comes by and get's it first shot :scared:

Welcome back anyways, started to feel lonely being the only "old dog" in this :)
 
Oh darn, we've all been guessing for what seems to be ages and petrolhead comes by and get's it first shot :scared:
I try :lol:

Thanks for the welcome by the way :cheers:, I don't really play much GT PSP anymore, Midnight Club 3 is a really good game

"Really, swapping the V8 for a tuner engine. Oh the insanity..."
 
Last edited:
Something from the F&F series......

Silvia S15?

Because the S15 is Han's car that Sean totaled in the first race against DK in his Z. In the end with the final race against DK in the mountains outside Tokyo, Sean used his dad's Mustang Fastback used the RB26 engine and caused controversy between the tuners and muscle crowd.
 
^that just might be it, but just to try it I'll say it's the Mustang aka Shelby GT350 :sly:

Though a Ford Skyline or a Nissan Mustang is just about the ideal way of building a bridge between muscle and tuner.
 
^that just might be it, but just to try it I'll say it's the Mustang aka Shelby GT350 :sly:

Though a Ford Skyline or a Nissan Mustang is just about the ideal way of building a bridge between muscle and tuner.
Aw nuts I thought my riddle would have left you all stumped, your go
 
Petrolhead1
Aw nuts I thought my riddle would have left you all stumped, your go

Nope, close but no new engine parts. :p:sly:
 
I see what you did V :sly:

Some say including this cars cousin would be a problem due to licensing. BUT there's always the chance of doing like the other creators..
 
That one I hadn't thought of.. Though correct in theory, it's incorrect in this one. Hint in 3 guesses
 
Ok well after taking another look at the riddle I'm guessing Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo
 
Nope but as school lesson is starting I'll give you the hint now:

This car, as well as the evolutions (HINT?) were known for being the toughest of their class. And it was proven right!

Bonus: This car was also subject of a very spectacular reunion.
 
LanceR Evolution VI Tommi Maniken Edition. :sly:
 
Dare I say it... It's kinda a step in the right direction but still far off
 
Still a no. Hint in 3 guesses
 
Still cold. Next guess = hint
 
Back