Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Hm ... what about the BMW 330i ’05 ?
 
:scared: nuff said I think

Remember the 2 hints (a 3rd one would be a dead giveaway):

If you wanna go faster you should try my bigger cousin

I'm the only of my kind in GT, though there used to be quite a few of us
 
Bmw m3 csl?
 
No, it's not right, I put the :scared: to show how darn close that was. Otherwise I would've said it was correct as norm is :)
 
BMW 320i Touring car?:scared:

Now it's correct :sly:

"If you wanna go faster you should try my bigger cousin"

First half is a play on the old WTCC theme song, "Race faster". Why the WTCC theme has to do with this is to come.

The second half refers to the BMW M3 GTR Race Car, and M3 in general, which, no s-word Sherlock, is the bigger cousin of the regular 3-series.

"I'm the only of my kind in GT, though there used to be quite a few of us"

The BMW 320i is the only real touring car of it's category, though back in GT2 there were quite a few obtainable by race mods. Yes, maybe they were BTCC cars BUT the WTCC cars developed from ETCC which was basically a european BTCC. So how is the WTCC theme related? The 320i Touring Car was the first car to win the modern WTCC after it's revival in 2005 (descibed above)

Your go
 
My god, you are the riddle king!
 
Heh, I'm still building up another Burnout-related-to-'88-car riddle so you might want to start practise :scared: :lol:
 
Oh yeah, I love Burnout! :)
 
Good for you, because I feel the next one is getting better :)
 
I can't think of anything so someone else can take my go
 
This car is related to GTA. Maybe not exactly how you expected it, but it is nevertheless.
 
Didn't you use this riddle already?
 
^I thought the same...
 
I'll guess the S13 Silvia (K's and Q's).
 
I used on with Burnout, so it's not the same :sly:

None are correct. Hint: Busted
 
BMW M3 GTR Race Car/Road Car,the Corvette ZR-1 (Closest thing to the Z06),The Audi LeMans Quattro '03
 
Busted????Ok I call the Mazda RX-7 (FD),the Lancer Evo VIII,the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione II '92
 
Still no :sly: Hint in 3 guesses or, if not achieved before I'm on PS3 tonight, then tomorrow ;)
 
Back