Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,717 views
Ford Taurus SHO,the Cizeta V16T,The Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary,the Corvette ZR-1 (C4).
 
Nahhhh....just bored.
 
What game are we talking about? GTA or Burnout?
 
sparkytooth
Cizeta V16T

This one I guess was hardly as intriguing as the Burnout one. Correct.

The Cizeta is illegal in the U.S. due to some regulations. GTA is illegal in some states because it's believed to make people more agressive in real life. In fact, you can get "busted" for owning and using either of both.
 
O.o

Every day I'm riddlin'....

"Yayota"
 
sparkytooth
O.o

Every day I'm riddlin'....

"Yayota"

Toyota Supra or Dodge Charger (because FNF)
 
No it would be to obvious wouldn't it?You guys know me and you know it ain't gonna be easy.I'll give one hint for now:"Music to my gearhead ears"(hint it's an example not the car).
 
Ummm.... Nissan Skyline GTR R32? Mazda RX7 Barthrust?
 
Not yet pal.Japan is there but not the car.....
 
I'm feeling rotary........ RX7 Type RZ? RX7 FC3S?
 
Still no think about what music has to do with this car.
 
Still to far......

"Subsidaries"
 
No.......It's easy.....

"Tune up my Lexus"
 
Altrezza LM? Or the Lexus IS Race Car?
 
No.....you guys are completely lost but it's a Toyota.
 
sparkytooth
No.....you guys are completely lost but it's a Toyota.

We haven't tries these two yet:

Vitz/Yaris and Prius :lol:
 
No think of a combination Ya/yota,what does Yayota combine?
 
sparkytooth
No think of a combination Ya/yota,what does Yayota combine?

Hmm.. Corolla Rally Car?
 
Ya what does it mean when you complete it?

Bonus Hint:"Bike"
 
*Facepalm.....guys I'll give it away for you guys......

"The guys that tuned the LFA"
 
SuperAutobacs Apex MR-S? I really don't know, I'm not a fan of the LFA...
 
Exhaust note and no.
 
Back