Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Exactly. I have GT2 currently and I just remembered the unhealthy amount of 90's mustangs in there (about 3 or 4).

Ok:"Indubitably"
 
Let me just say I'm not :lol:

Lancer Evo IV Rally Car?
Lancer Evo VI Rally Car?
 
R33 Skyline GTR? Audi RS4 Avant B6?
 
No. Feel like a Sir!!!
 
One of the Civic SiR thingies?
 
No. Not any Honda or Subaruuu or Nissan or Suzukuuu or Mitsubishi or Mazda. It's not Japanese.
 
If you guys are not paying attention to my outright giving away of the country the car I am reffering to is from, please consider reading this hint:

"Don't be a knob"
 
Is it a British car?

Lotus Elise
Mini Cooper
 
Pretty sure it's British too...

Lotus Carlton?
 
Indeed it is a British car fine chaps.But something far more exquisite.
 
Not exquisite and beautiful enough fine chap.
 
Jaaaaag E-Type? Jensen Interceptor?
I do say fine chap you went and nailed the riddle down!!

Ok this ends my crappy British act. You won and you get to make a riddle hooray for you!!!
 
Try this one:

I share my name with a newer car, but good grief do we look different.
 
Tricky one. But I'll say Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Truck? Peugeot 205?
 
Chevrolet Corvette or Dodge Viper? :sly:
 
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto/Current Spider.

If I indeed win someone else can take it as I'm leaving Caracas for the weekend.
 
Some of you are in the right country, but you need to think faster. None yet.
 
No, but that gives me an idea:

Hint- I'm not directly related, but I can associate with the GT40 family.
 
Last edited:
I'm quite the new man to this, so let me guess (according to the 2 guesses rule):

- Ford Mustang GT or;
- Ford Falcon XR8.
 
I can say that I understand this riddle further.

1).FPV GT.
2).Ford Ford GT.

If not (I put the ford in to prove my point) I don't really know.
 
Last edited:
Enzo Ferrari
 
Back