Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
Ummmmm..... Lotus Elise Type 72? Toyota 2000GT?
 
It's gotta be american so I call the Callaway C12, the Chaparral 2J, Corvette Z06 (C2).I'm out so if I win someone else (Morten or BK) can take it.
 
Last edited:
Honda/Acura NSX
 
What can be associated with the GT40? What(else) doesn't look like the newer car?
 
That's in the game?? Shelby Series one, the Mark IV is in GT5 not PSP, the Oreca Viper GTS-R.
 
Lola, Ford EU and Carrol Shelby

There are only 3 shelby's in the game,the GT350, the Series one, and the Cobra 427....
 
For it murdering Ferrari on LeMans repeatedly,and the 40 inches height (about my waist) otherwise I don't know..

I call the SLR Mclaren.
 
Lotus Europa
 
Wait!!!! Colin Chapman (A fine chap indeed) had his part on the Ford GT40!! Oh crap I forgot.
 
LeMans! Good! Now, NOT the GT40, but associated with the history. Also, ugly.
 
Pontiac GTO (assuming it's in the game, so bad at remembering this :lol: )?

The old GTO also being know as Tempest Le Mans?
Edit: the Tempest is my 2nd choice :sly:
 
Last edited:
That could be it ;):sly:.

But I'll give a risky guess, Chaprrall 2D?
 
Chaparral 2D
Chaparral 2J
 
Last edited:
Chaparral is closer, it is American, still none yet.

Final hint: Grand total, there are three in my family. I'm the first, my brother, though very similar in appearance sans roof, was different underneath, then the youngest is in a different class altogether.
 
I got nothin'
 
Last edited:
Ummmm.... Shelby 427SC? Dodge Charger RT 440? :scared:
 
Edit: forgot it had to be american :banghead:

Corvette C5R?
 
Last edited:
Callaway C12
 
Still no.

New hint- I raced in GT1 before it was cancelled, my brother ran as a prototype, and the youngest is was a GT2 racer.
 
So,

1) It is American
2) It relates to the Ford GT40
3) There are 3 of them

Lets see...
Chevrolet Camaro SS
Dodge Viper GTS
 
Dodge Viper GTS-R? Ford GT Race Car Spec II? :scared:
 
Random guess: Panoz Esperante GTR-1 thingy? There was a GT1 and a prototype Panoz, not sure about GT2
 
Back