Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
I didn't know that was going to be easy :)

Your go QK
 
One of four
 
Chevy Corvette ZR1 C6?

Nissan GTR Spec V R35?

TVR Cerbera Speed 6?
 
Jesus tap dancing christ I forgot about this thread!!
 
I'll give another hint in 3 guesses.
 
Nope. Next hint in 2 guesses.
 
Dodge Viper (the 99, 03, and the 2 LM cars)
 
Nope. One more guess and I'll give another hint.
 
Still no.

Next hint: I'm considered to be retro even for my age.
 
Nope. Some of you have the manufacturer right.
 
Still no. Think smaller and older.
 
Fiat 500, or VW lupo
 
Last edited:
The car is Japanese.
 
It is Nissan. Think older and smaller.
 
Nissan Be-1 ’87?
Nissan BLUEBIRD 1600 Deluxe (510) ’69?
Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510) ’69?
 
Old small Nissan. Nissan Pao.
 
Nissan Be-1 ’87

You got it!

Wikipedia
The Nissan Be-1 was the first of four retro spinoffs of the K10 Micra (Be-1, S-Cargo, Figaro, and Pao).

So, sparky got the right answer too because he guessed the Pao.

Whoever wants to go next, go right ahead.
 
ok this is a dream car and its total curb weight: 1100kg
 
NSX LM Road Car?
 
RX-7 LM Race Car?

Impreza WRX LM Race Car?

FTO LM Race Car?
 
not that close next hint at 1 post
 
ok heres the next hint its an american dream car
 
Back